SEVEN - MAZES AND SNOW

seven . mazes and snow . 

oop prepare for a long chapter. i hope al doesn't mind sksk i couldn't help but write a lot , i have nothing to do with my life atm so wanted to spend as much time on this as possible but still leave enough room for al to add her own lil twist :') i hope u like it!

☀☀☀

Taehyung looked down at Pixie's hand holding his, and almost let out a chuckle at the sight, only managing to stop the impulse due to the unexpected comfort he felt from her touch. His hands were nearly three times the size of her small, dainty, darker ones. He smiled lightly, "Let's go."

Pixie grinned, letting go of the man's hand. Slight disappointment painted across his face, he followed the girl to the edge of her flying garden. Her shoes were off in a heartbeat and carefully flung to lie beside a large expanse of Hoya Carnosa. Taehyung blinked, and Pixie was gone.

"Wha- Pixie?!" Taehyung yelped, his heart at a standstill. His feet rushed him to where Pixie had been and he peered over the edge of her balcony garden, at the ground below. The ground below, decorated with healthy green grass, and only about four metres below where he stood. His eyes met the large brown ones belonging to Pixie. While a grin spread across the girl's face, a blush creeped onto Taehyung's.

"What the hell did you think?" Pixie laughed, her voice louder than usual, "It's a safe jump, idiot. Get down here."

"I swear we climbed flights of stairs to get up here," Taehyung mumbled as he warily lifted a leg over the stone balustrade.

"The land here is not even," Pixie informed him, grinning widely as she watched the man. He was cautious about the jump, eyes darting across the area he would land on. "Take your time."

Taehyung shot her a playful glare before jumping down. He was careful, knees bent as he landed, arms stretched out before him to keep balance. He remained in the squat-like position for only a fraction of a second, yet long enough for the image to ingrain into Pixie's mind. She stifled a laugh, brushing the image away. 

"So, what are you showing me?"

"One of my favourite places. It's calm and an amazing place to get some time for yourself. Well, it's quiet if Jordan or the gardeners aren't there." Pixie explained, her hand subconsciously making its way to Taehyung's again. The boy hid his grin when she absent-mindedly played with his rings, watching her as her free hand waved in different directions as they walked, telling him which areas are designated for what.

"What do you grow in there?" Taehyung asked, his head nodding in the direction of the greenhouse.

"Fruit, vegetables and stuff. Lucifer's crazy about eating organically so he insists we only make food with stuff from there. He also-"

"Lucifer?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Who's Lucifer? You're not talking about the devil, are you?"

"Did I say Lucifer? I think I said Lucian. The king." Pixie murmured, eyes now on the ground.

"You said Lucifer," Taehyung laughed, "Do you hate him that much? Equating him to Satan?"

"Jordan thought of the name, not me!"

"So? You still call him it."

Pixie sighed softly, "He keeps trying to act like our real dad."

Taehyung paused for a second before squeezing her hand lightly, "I'm sure he means well."

"Don't care," Pixie mumbled, "Oh, look!" She pointed at the maze, glad it served a second purpose as a change in the subject of their conversation. It distracted Taehyung well enough.