VINGT SIX - DRESSES AND CHAOS

Jordan and Jeongguk also had fittings for clothes that were, hardly, as eventful as Pixie and Taehyung's- Alana had had her eye on the young prince but had stopped when she realised the way he held and looked at Jordan, as if she was the only girl in the room. Now they were in their bedroom, Jordan was stressing in her closet.

"What am I meant to wear for Pixie's wedding?"

Jordan hadn't got a bridesmaid's dress done in time- the tailor was busy enough with the delay on the two wedding dresses and suits. She wanted to match with the other bridesmaids though and was looking for a pale yellow dress to wear. She looked at Jeongguk then, "Lace or no lace?"

"Lace. I'll be able to see your collarbone whilst you wear it." he said with a wink.

"I don't have a hat for it though..." she said, "Nevermind, I'll ask mum for one. Jeongguk, what are you wearing to the garden party?"

"What?"

"You haven't heard?! Pixie's wanted to have a garden party after her wedding for ages- it's a surprise for her."

"Um..." he said, rummaging through his closet, "Will this be okay?" he asked before placing a clothes hanger onto the bed.

On the hanger was a buttonless white shirt with a low cut collar and a casual warm red jacket and trousers.

"Yeah, that's good, I'll wear this to match." she said with a nod as she placed a dress onto the bed.

She finally fell onto the bed, hugging Tao to her chest before Jeongguk took the plushie away, "You can hug me Jor."

"Told you you're possessive." she said, wrapping her arms around him, her head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm loyal."

"And overprotective."

There was a knock on the door and Jeongguk's parents entered the room, Sir Jeon grinning at the two, "Come on, we have to plan something."

Pixie and Taehyung had spent the rest of the  day in the gallery and the garden, sharing skinship and sandwiches throughout the day. The two had left dinner early and were heading to their bedroom when Lady Kim called out to Pixie.

"Pixie, aren't you meant to be at your dress fitting?"

"Oh- yes, thank you!"

"Eomma~" Taehyung whined, looking at him mother, "Pixie and I were going to-"

"Kim Taehyung, you know very well that the bride and the groom are not meant to spend the night before their wedding together."

"Mum-"

"The king and your father will be staying with you. Pixie, her mother and I are going to be together- the king will pick you up soon."

Pixie pecked Taehyung's cheek quickly, knowing this would be the last time she'd see him before their wedding, "Have a good night and tell me if Lucifer annoys you." she said before leaving with his mother.

Lucian picked up Taehyung half an hour later. The king smiled at him, "Are you ready for the wedding?"

"I-I think so. I hope I'll be the husband Pixie wants."

Lucian nodded, "The reason I slotted in this night for us is because I want to talk. You might've realised that Pixie and I haven't got the best relationship."

"Yeah..."

"She is still mourning over her father- she was very fond of him, definitely a daddy's girl according to my wife." Lucian spoke, "I must admit that I haven't been the best at trying to strengthen out bond. But I don't want that to be the cause with us Taehyung. I'd appreciate it if we had a good relationship. And help me make Pixie consider me as her new father."