VINGT CINQ - CUPCAKES AND RINGS

"That cuckoo-like bitch." Pixie thought whilst she watched Alana wrap her arms around Taehyung's neck, " I didn't think I'd ever have to perform karate on someone but she really does deserve it."' 

She glanced at the tailor and followed him into the small dressing room in the corner. Pixie couldn't move unless she wanted to be pricked by his pins. She would not get angry or lose her mind. That was the reaction Alana wanted. Instead she's deal with it calmly yet ensure that the girl would never mess with Pixie Sympa again. 

"That's you done princess," the tailor said with a smile "The dress will be done by tonight- away from Taehyung you should wear it, it's unlucky for the groom to see his bride's dress in advance to the wedding."

"Thank you sir, I bet you've done a great job." She said with a smile before leaving, carrying a basket she'd prepared for a picnic lunch into the room.

She watched Alana speak to Taehyung, flirtatiously complimenting his hair whilst she ran her fingers through it. Taehyung looked mortified when Pixie entered the room but she did not concentrate on him for the moment. There was no love in the tailor's daughter's eyes- only lust. She was the girl who had cheated on Taehyung three times whereas Pixie was the one who had tucked a drunk Taehyung into bed and nursed him throughout the night. There was no competition. Pixie had been extremely possessive once upon a time but this was wrong.

So she turned to Taehyung and gave Alana a wide, sunny smile, "Would you like a cupcake Alana?"

The girl dropped her hand from Taehyung's neck before staring at her, "What?"

"Cupcake? Surely you know what a cupcake is- a beautiful layer of sponge cake and-"

"What are you playing at?"

"Oh, you do know what a cupcake is? My bad, I'm sorry."

"Apology barely accepted." she said before turning around to resume her conversation with Taehyung.

Pixie stifled a laugh at the shock on Alana's face and turned around to see Taehyung rummaging through the picnic basket.

"Pix, you packed crepes?! I love you so much more-"

"Ssh." She said, silencing him, "Alana, you've had plenty of chances with Tae but you haven't once treated him well. He is not a sex toy and he should not be all so interesting now that he's a prince."

What can you say?" she sneered, "You've barely known him for a week."

"Yet within that week she's known me much better than you ever have." Taehyung responded, holding Pixie close.

"You fuc-"

"You will not address a future prince like that and certainly not in his home." Pixie stated, "Now, as your future queen I'd advise you to find another person to fuck and fulfill your petty desires with. You do not want to get on my bad side Alana Marie Blake."

Alana made a rather rude gesture in her direction (making Taehyung tense) before moving to the door, the sway to her hips she  had walked with earlier gone.

Pixie looked at Taehyung, "Let's get that picnics started, shall we? Sorry for the delay." She said before she felt him smile on her lips.

Jeongguk looked at Jordan, a smirk on his face, "Did you want to tell me something?" 

"No! It's a good, catchy song, I didnt think about the lyrics!"

"Mm hm." He said, tracing her collarbone with his other hand, "Come on, do you want me?"

"I- of course not!"

"Well we've got to start our life together somewhere-"

"Fuck you Jeongguk!"

"Do you want to do that to me?"

"Don't mess with me, I'm the queen Disney Fairies player who played without her mums permission. I had a boyfriend and everything-"

"Such a naughty girl." He said dryly.

"I know. Thank you."

Jeongin shook his head at her before speaking, "I have something for you. I didn't realise we hadn't exchanged rings so I got them done." He said, passing her a small velvet box.

She grinned, "I cant believe that didn't even pass into my mind."

She opened the box, revealing a band of white gold, a ruby sealing it, the word 세상 engraved into it.

"It means world." Jeongguk explained, "It was a low-key reference to Portias kingdom."

"That's really.. thoughtful."

"Yeah right, I got 'Ggukie' in mind because that was all that was on my mind."

"You aren't serious."

"I'll give you a choice."

"Jeon Jeongguk you utterly sexy idiot-"