TRENTE DEUX - BUNNY EARS AND HUNGER

Pixie woke up, blinking and rubbing her eyes as she looked back at the screen in front of her, hugging the blanket towards her as she rested on Taehyung's shoulder, putting he headphones on. She frowned when the credits of the film began to roll, her lower lip jutting out as Taehyung chuckled at her, "Pixie, you'll be able to watch 'La La Land' again-"

"But what's more pleasing than watching your favourite film amongst the clouds?" she whined.

He simply smiled, taking his own headphones before sharing his boxy smile with her, "Pizza and Renaissance art awaits us."

"I've always wanted to go the Colosseum. And go to Venice. And then we're off to Paris."

"City of loooooove," Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows making her giggle as the pilot's voice echoed through the plane.

'We shall be landing in five minutes, I hope you enjoyed your flight!'

"Would've been better if I'd gotten to watch 'La La Land'." Pixie grumbled under her breath.

"You need to stop com-"

"Kim Taehyung, you don't understand how much I love that film. I love it so fucking mch."

"Must be a lot if you're using naughty words."

Pixie rolled her eyes playfully as the plane landed, tying her up and stood up. She passed Taehyung his bag, carrying her own and took his hand before the two left the room.

"Jor~"

Jordan's eyes flickered open to see a grinning Jeongguk looking down at her, a bunny-ear headband placed on his messy brown hair. She sat up, rubbing her eyes in fatigue and confusion, "What are you wearing?"

"It was in the box your friend sent us!"

Jordan froze, looking at him slowly, "Jeon Jeongguk did you open Jasmine's box?!"

"Yeah," Jeongguk said with a shrug, "She clearly really wants to be a godmother, she was practically screaming for us to have sex through that box."

"JEON JEONGGUK, YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO OPEN THAT YOU IDIOT!"

Jordan got out of bed, running to where the box lay. A note lay on the top in Jasmine's loopy handwriting:

'Thank me later.'

"I'm going to kill Jasmine," she muttered under her breath before feeling a tug on her waist as Jeongguk tied a faux fox's tail around her waist as Jordan's cheeks flushed at the content of the box- she wasn't going to kill Jasmine- she was going to poison her, drown her corpse, freeze her, push her dead body off of Pixie's balcony and then cremate her and pour her ashes down a toilet bowl.

Jeongguk didn't seem completely dominant about this, scratching at the bunny ears and giggling childishly whilst he placed a kitten hat on her head. She took the box and dumped it under the bed, "We won't be needing any of that crap any time soon." she said, relieved Jeongguk hadn't teased her about this.

"Oh yeah?" Jeongguk responded, pinning her shoulders under his hands, leaning over her, a small smirk on his face, "We don't really have to use that 'crap' to fu-"

"Ggukie," she said, her cheeks burning by now, "We literally just got married, I didn't even know you existed a week ago."

"Yeah, but now you want me," he said with a smirk.

Jordan looked at him, "You don't deserve to wear cute bunny ears like that you horndog."

"Yeah, but I'm your horndog." he said before leaning forward, his arms moving onto her back as he began to kiss his wife.

Pixie and Taehyung had just eaten dinner outside, thankfully not gaining much attention to each other. They were approaching a gelato stand when Pixie tugged at his sleeve, "Can be get gelato? I'm hungry."

"Pix, we literally just ate-"

"Please?"

"I'll make something for you back at the house-"

"Tae~"

"Pix, I don't have any change on me."

She pouted and continued to walk, her eyes lingering on the beautiful scoops of creamy gelato people were being served and sighed, "I want gelato."

"You want gelato?" Taehyung's patience was wearing thin and he didn't want to have an argument with Pixie over Italian ice cream so he picked her up and spoke, looking up at her, "Okay, my wife wants gelato so I'll get her gelato- I don't  know how but I'll do it for her." he said pecking her lips and putting her down.

Pixie watched him walk towards the stand, a smile on her face before realising Taehyung was most certainly going to embarrass himself.