TRENTE QUATRE - CANVASES AND CAFES

Pixie was sat on the balcony, in front of her easel, painting the landscape in front of her as it approached sunset. She hadn't spoken to Taehyung about what she had read. She didn't plan on talking to him about it. Now she thought it about for some time- he'd been extremely sweet to her since they'd landed- sharing rosewater kisses, wearing the rectangle glasses that he hated just for her, being extremely clingy and holding onto her at all times. The issue was that was the time that the articles had begun publication.

"Pixie!" his voice called from their bedroom, "I made chai~"

She didn't respond, adding peach brushstrokes to her sunset as he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to her cheek before pulling a chair beside her, taking the hand she wasn't painting with into his, "I've never seen you paint. It's beautiful Pix."

She didn't respond and he looked at her, a small smile on his face, "Are you playing hard to get? Cause you're failing as you're already smitten for me."

She was washing her brush when he picked her up bridal-style, smiling down at her. When the expression wasn't reflected back on her face, he frowned, his fingers tracing the curve of her lips and her jawline, "What's up? You're awfully quiet."

"Put me down." she said icily.

He frowned then, placing her back on the chair, kneeling in front of her, looking up at her, "Pixie, you know that I'm your husband. I'm here for you." 

She stood up silently and he grasped onto her wrist. She tugged away, making him stumble and he accidentally tipped the easel over, the water spilling over the canvas. Pixie looked down at the ruined piece of art, going down to save it, the mess of water and paint staining her clothes. Taehyung was about to help when she left the balcony, walking away, her eyes sparkling with fresh tears, the sound of her heels as she walked echoing in his ears.

'She probably just needs some space. Or on her period.' he thought, 'I haven't done anything. She'll be happy soon.'

He glanced out of the balcony and cursed under his breath at the man with the video camera in his hands.

He'd filmed everything.

Jordan was currently out with Jeongguk, the two of them looking for places to go and eat at, Jordan filming Jeongguk's cute grin, his hands in hers, their reflections in shop windows- everything she could.

They had finally sat down at a small cafe, Jordan checking her phone whilst Jeongguk went to give their orders. She frowned at the large amount of notifications she'd gotten from her social media- much much more than the normal amount- most of them being dms. All of them being the same video.

The video of Taehyung making Pixie cry. The video of the two arguing. Pixie wouldn't have done that- she had been so happy to go on a trip with Taehyung, he had too. There had to be some sort of misunderstanding.

She quickly hid her phone when Jeongguk returned, the guy tucking in immeadiately. Jordan smiled and then asked the question:

"So, what were you and Taehyung like when you were younger?"