ELEVEN - EXES AND EXERCISE

eleven . exes and exercise.

☀☀☀

Before Pixie could fully comprehend what was happening, Jordan had thrown herself at the girl, arms wrapped tightly around her.

"Pixie! You're here!" Jordan had squealed as she ran towards her older sister.

"Jordan!" Pixie squeaked, hugging Jordan back with just as much, if not more, happiness. The two were practically squeezing the oxygen out of each other, but too happy to care. "You scared me to death, I was looking all over for you!"

"I was scared too," Jordan whispered and pulled away, a lopsided smile painted on her face, "I'm just so glad you're here. Wherever 'here' is."

Harrison watched the scene in confusion, letting out a small 'oh' of understanding when Alesha told him they were sisters.

"Hey, where's Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked once the two sisters had finished gushing over one another.

"In the bath," Alesha told him, "You should sit down, we'll be having dinner soon. I'll prepare a bedroom for our two new arrivals."

"Oh- I'm so sorry, it must be so much trouble-" Pixie began.

"It's no trouble!" Alesha insisted, smiling assuringly, "We don't mind. Felicity and Anorak love having guests, too," she chuckled, stepping aside to reveal her son and daughter who had been watching from behind her legs.

"They're so cute!" Pixie grinned, crouching down slightly to talk to them.

"You wear nice dresses!" Felicity smiled, her voice barely audible, "Are you two princesses?"

"Uh- we're princesses of a very far away kingdom." Pixie replied, sitting down on the couch.

☀☀☀

"You're a great cook," Pixie smiled at Alesha once she had finished her food, sitting back in her chair. After walking for an hour in the freezing snow with an empty stomach, that meal had given her a boost of energy. And happiness, strangely. She was calm, despite not knowing their whereabouts. Despite not knowing how to get home. She guessed it was just relief due to finding Jordan.

"Thank you so much for the meal," Taehyung smiled at Alesha, standing up with his plate and walking towards the sink, "I think I'll get an early night. Thank you so much for everything."

"Me too," Pixie stood up herself, "I'll see you all in the morning. Please feel free to wake me up before breakfast if you need any help cooking, I would love to help."

"There'll be no need, you need rest with that long journey ahead of you," Harrison insisted before continuing his conversation with Jeongguk.

Taehyung took Pixie's plate from her hands and washed it for her, leaving it to dry on the rack before walking towards their room, which had been cleaned by Alesha.

"We're lucky we found Jordan and Jeongguk, huh? And this cottage," Taehyung said to Pixie, dropping down onto the bed and stretching his arms before letting out a laugh, "God. This is so crazy."

"I know right?" Pixie chuckled, "How do you think we'll get home?"

"I think the best bet is to find the ruler of this kingdom. There's a massive chance whoever it is will be able to help us," Taehyung suggested, propping himself up on some pillows and watching her dawdle.

"Didn't they say their queen wasn't a very pleasant person?"

"It's the best thing I can think of," Taehyung shrugged, silent for a moment before grinning at her, "Why aren't you lying down yet? Are you scared?"