TRENTE TROIS - GELATO AND SWIMS

Pixie tried to stifle a laugh whilst she watched Taehyung walk up to the gelato seller, his boxy grin underneath the face mask- she was glad she'd made him use silver hairspray and wear a mask or they'd  noticed in no time- she shouldn't have been worried though, her husband was dressed head to toe in 'I <3 ITALY' merchandise.

She watched him persuade the woman behind the counter by dancing something that seemed familiar to her when her phone buzzed with a notification.

She was subscribed to several news columns but Jordan had added a few gossip columns onto her feed. She was about to ignore the notification when she caught the headline:

'KIM TAEHYUNG- PRINCE OF WOMEN'

It was an intriguing headline as she watched the man in front of her dance for gelato. She was only driven by her curiosity to click onto the article as she began to read.

'Everything seems just right for the Sympa-Montgomery princesses as they embark on their honeymoons with their husbands. Everyone is longing the return of our favourite royals but there is an air of concern surrounding the new Prince and King to be, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung is a man of prince-like looks and a seemingly bubbly personality that have clearly captured our princess Pixie's heart. But some knowledge on his past affairs have been unearthed.

Taehyung, especially in his late teen years, was known to be a womanizer. He had multiple girlfriends and was claimed to have cheated and become violent once a girl decided to split. Rumour has it that Taehyung's parents begged for Pixie's hand just to clear the shame Taehyung had brought to their family.'

Pixie stopped reading there, looking as the woman passed a peach gelato to a triumphant Taehyung, who walked towards her. She glanced at him and thought- he was a man who liked art and soft kisses who loved a woman who jumped out of windows to access gardens. He wasn't what the article said. She felt out of breath as if she was wearing a tight corset beneath her crop top and skirt.

"Hey Pix?" Taehyung asked as he passed her her gelato, "you okay love?"

"Yeah." She said quietly, feeling stiff as he wrapped his arm around her waist, "Just peachy."

📖📖📖

Jordan was racing Jeongguk across the pool. For the fifth time since they'd landed.

"I win!" Jordan said triumphantly, "Bow down to the winner sucker!"

"You won one of the five races because I was being nice." Jeongguk bursted her bubble, "Get down onto your knees princess."

Jordan looked at him sadly, "I guess, I'll just have to take your camera-"

"Don't you dare-" Jeongguk said, scrambling out of the pool before falling onto his knees, his hands clasped up in a prayer-like stance, "I beg thee!"

"Don't ever do that again." Jordan said with a grin, patting his head and going to grab towels for each other, "What do you want to do today?"

"A boat ride? We can have dinner on the boat- film the sunset."

"You're disgustingly cheesy-"

"I'm a tsundere." He said, "and I'm hotter than any anime guy you've ever seen-"

"And I'm hotter than any girl-"

"You're cuter than any girl. Hotter is debatable."

"Back onto your knees peasant!"