DIX-SEPT - BATHS & BEDS

seventeen - baths and beds

Pixie watched the back of the guards, still tightly holding onto Taehyung's hand, "We weren't killed by piranhas, so that's an accomplishment." 

Taehyung nodded, the ghost of a smile on his face acknowledging her comment l, not wanting to attract attention towards them through his laugh.

Queen Portia's palace was grander than Pixie and Jordan's home with crystal like decoration and flawless rooms. This surprised Jordan who had been judging the kingdom by the state outside the palace walls. 

The guard opened the door and called out, "Your Imperial Highness, there are two 'princesses' and two pretty boys here to meet with you."

Jordan swallowed as the guard walked to a side but was shocked at what she saw. The queen was stunning- she had red lips and icy-blue eyes and a wave of thick blonde curls cascaded down her back. This couldn't be the evil queen Alesha had warned them of-

"How dare you let them enter my abode without my permission?!" she spat, her voice echoeing in the hall, making Jordan grasp Jeongguk's arm tightly in fear.

"P-Please your majesty," Pixie began quietly, "We wish you well- I am Princess Pixie Sympa, heiress to the Montgomery throne. We seem to have lost our way back home." She stammered, her palms sweaty and hot.

Portia slumped back into her throne, "Hmph... well you seem royal enough," her gaze flickering between them, resting on Taehyung, "Yes... very handsome."

Pixie kissed her cheeks and looked away before the Queen's gaze pierced her, "Oh, pardon me- you two are to be married?!"

Pixie's eyes widened. How had she known by such a simple glance? Portia laughed, "You two must be close if you are so jealous."

Pixie looked down in embarrassment, knowing if she faced Taehyung in that moment, she'd be met with a smirk. Portia was contemplating, a manicured finger at her lip, "Yes... heir to Montgomery throne." She mumbled before facing them once again, "Alright, the slave- I mean, the maids shall escort you to your rooms. You'll be back home in no time!" She said with a smile that seemed way too wide.

"You should have a hot bath miss- and you too Sir. I have no idea how you could have gotten so wet!" The maid- Clara- clucked at them as she opened the door to their room, "I shall run a bath with rose petals and send for a pot of tea-"

Jordan squealed and ran in to the room, throwing herself onto the bed and hugged the sheets towards her. Clara blinked whilst Jeongguk laughed as the maid began to speak, "Oh, I'll go and run the bath, you two get yourself settled," she said fondly before entering the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jeongin walked past the bed and into the closet, in desperate need of new clothes. He looked around in awe, picking out a white shirt, jeans and boots, "It's almost as if they knew we were coming!" he exclaimed, looking at Jordan who was almost drooling over the fluffy pillows that were on the bed, "You seem to keep forgetting that we're engaged."

Jordan sat up, hugging a pillow to her chest, "Jeongguk, if we want to live happily ever after you need to accept that I will love my bed more than you. Oh, and we need to get home to live happily ever after. Then it's the end."

Jeongguk sighed, "Okay, okay. Taehyung and Pixie aren't like that."

Jordan looked up, an eyebrow raised, "Are you saying you prefer my sister over me? Because if you are-"

"No, I just prefer their relationship." He stated, "I wish you'd give me a little bit more attention- that's be great." he said, sitting on the windowsill.

Jordan looked at him, a small smile on his face before calling out to him, "Oi," she said, patting the space on the bed beside her, "I'm yours for the next hour. Happy?"

Jeongguk grinned and fell onto the bed, "Very."

Pixie took a sip of tea and almost fell over- she had almost forgotten how much good a cuppa tea  brought into a person's life. She smiled and climbed onto windowsill, looking out of the window as she sipped at her tea. Taehyung was having a shower and this was probably the most quiet she'd get in a while so she ought to enjoy whilst it lasted.

Clearly not for long

Taehyung stormed into the room, now dressed in a loose sleeved shirt and black trousers, his hair still wet. He grinned at Pixie as he approached her, "Pix was jealous~"

"Shut the fuck up," she said sternly making Taehyung look at her in shock.

"I didn't know you said naughty words."

"There's a lot you have yet to learn," she said patiently, "Like how she knew we we're engaged before we even said something."

"That's obvious," Taehyung replied, "He saw the jealousy on your face and knew something was up and as princesses are hardly ever public when they have a boyfriend so she knew we were engaged." he said, pinching her cheek, "You were actually jealous though!"

"Don't ever do that again, that's what my dad would do." She said, rubbing her cheek, "You look nice."

Taehyung grinned, "Sexy?"

"Cleaner." She commented before looking at what she was wearing, a long pair of black leggings and a baggy T-shirt- hardly formal wear, but it was comfy.

Taehyung sat beside her, picking at a thread on her shirt, "Shouldn't you be wearing a dress?"

"I've been told enough about what I can and can't do, I'm going to do what I like," she commented, resting her head on his shoulder and taking his hand, "And right now, I want to do this"

"But what if I don't want to do this?"

"Then you'll have to deal with it?"

"Can we play?"

"Are you still a kid?"

"There was a pack of cards in the bathroom cabinet for some reason," he stated, "Want to play?"

She looked at him for a moment, "You can't be serious."

"I'm not. I just want you to keep talking, you've become much quieter."

Pixie snorted, "Say that to Jordan."

Taehyung frowned before unlocking the window and grinned at Pixie, "Hey... do you feel like climbing out of another window?"

//I seriously didn't know how to end this