DIX - RABBIT HOLE (AGAIN) & OVALTINE

Pixie looked at Taehyung for a moment, biting her lip thoughtfully before clicking her fingers. She left the room, running into the room next door, taking in the smell of rose syrup and bubblegum ice lollies before she turned the light on.

This room was different to Pixie's with startling white lights in the brightness of the light The room had red accents unlike Pixie's much warmer palette. The room was a piece of organised chaos: a vanity was sort of pushed into a corner, products scattered on it and filming equipment had hid all around the room. Taehyung's eye caught a polaroid of the two princesses on their first day at the castle, a glitter in Pixie's eyes. He wondered where that sparkle had gone.

Pixie entered the room again after having left to put the clutch away. She saw Taehyung staring at the polaroid and let out an exhausted sigh, "I've changed since then, haven't I. My hair is a little bit more tamed."

Taehyung smiled momentarily until Pixie resumed speaking, "So, Jordan left her clutch in the maze so that's most probably the last time they were in the grounds, where they disappeared." she grinned before looking up, "Hey Taehyung, you ready for another jump?"

Taehyung paled. Pixie looked at him, both hands on her hips, "You're supposed to be my knight in shining armour," she whined, tugging at his arm as she pulled him towards Jordan's balcony. She stepped over the railing and wrapped her arms around his waist, "See, you aren't even alone now. Small jump, I've got you."

"I'm not supposed to be the damsel in distress."

"Kim Taehyung do you want me to let go of you?"

"Please don't."

"I got you. Now jump."

Taehyung took a breath and jumped off of the railing, his arms wrapping around Pixie's petite frame in fear before they fell to the ground, now breathless. They landed and he smirked down at her beneath him before Pixie looked up at him before shyly moving from underneath him, her skin warm from his heat, "Come on, to the maze we go."

The corn maze was different to during the day. Now the moonlight wept on it, turning it white gold. It was serene and when they reached the centre, the only sound was the water from the fountain, their breaths and footsteps. Pixie sat down where they had found the clutch, "So it was around here somewhere..." she said before grinning childishly, "I feel like Miss Marple!"

"Does that make me Poirot?"

Pixie snorted, imagining Taehyung with Hercule Poirot's signature handlebar moustache, laughing when he imitated the detective's Belgian accent. Taehyung smiled at that before looking around, "Hey, I'll go check the back of the gazebo, you keep checking here."

Pixie nodded before she looked around her. 

They searched for a good five minutes or so before Taehyung called out, "I think I've found something."

Pixie came rushing towards him before everything went black-

The next time she opened her eyes, her cheek met cold. She felt someone shake her shoulders and she sat up, hair in her mouth- not looking most ladylike.

She sat up and saw the snow. She sighed and turned towards Taehyung, "Okay, I've always known Jordan to be a dumbass sometimes but I didn't think she would be idiotic enough to get herself lost in a parallel universe."

Taehyung stifled a laugh, "I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh or feel bad for you. We can make really cool snow angels as well!" he stated before demonstrating.

"Cool, now Taehyung, we've got to find my sister and her fiance-"

"Jeongguk, they actually have Ovaltine over here!"'Jeongguk smirked at how happy Jordan looked with the hot drink in her hands.

A few hours had passed and the two had moved to a small bedroom which was normally occupied by the 8-year-old twin cervitaurs Felicity and Anorak, the two giggling when Jeongguk closed the door to the room behind them. The room was much smaller to Jordan's back in the castle, a double bed and wardrobe taking most of the space.

"Jeongguk, you don't understand! Pixie would always make Ovaltine for me when we were little!" she exclaimed before taking a long sip of her drink, a foamy moustache when she swallowed.

"I guess I'll need to learn how to make it."

"It's easy! Milk, powder, mic- and pow!" she giggled

Jeongguk could not help but smile at that- his royal fiancee was high on Ovaltine.

There was a knock on the door and Alesha's pretty face popped out from  behind the door, smiling at the two, "Both of your clothes are ready. I've filled the bathtub with warm water and peppermint essence if one of you want to take a bath- Jeongguk first preferably, I need to check some measurements with Jordan if that's alright."

Jeongguk nodded and Alesha grinned widely, "Towels are in the second drawer of the wardrobe. Also, wear both layers I've made, it's especially chilly tonight. I have pepper, zucchini and sweet potato casserole for supper!" she said before ushering Jordan out of the room and into the lounge.

"This isn't half as fine of the dress you were wearing earlier," Alesha said as she zipped up the back of a red dress for Jordan. 

The princess looked into the mirror and smiled before facing the cervitaur, "This is more than enough, thank you so much."

Alesha smiled before Jordan called out, "Could I ask you something?"

"Anything my dear."

"Do you know where the kingdom of King Lucian is?"

"As far as I know, the kingdoms around here are ruled by a queen. Awful she is, that's why we moved from the cities. May I ask why?"

"Well... he's my stepfather. Me and Jeongguk are to be married in a few days and he must be worried, these weddings are a lot for his reputation."

"Weddings?"

"My sister's to be married as well." Jordan said as she swallowed the lump in her throat, "Pixie's her name. I miss her."

"I'm not surprised, you must be you poor girl," Alesha cooed, "You wouldn't mind helping me with supper, would you?"

"Of course not," Jordan said before glancing at the mirror again, "This is really beautiful, you're a great tailor."

Alesha's cheeks turned fuchsia before leading Jordan to the small kitchen whilst Harrison answered a bang at the door. Jordan began serving casserole into dishes, smiling at the small, carved forks and knives that Alesha was placing onto the table when Harrison walked into the room, two figures behind him.

"Ali, we seem to have more company."

He  stepped to the side and Jordan clapped her hands to her mouth when her eyes met the wide, light-brown ones of Pixie.