Punishment (17)*

Jungkook: "Don't you think it's about time to satisfy me now?..."
He asked and looked down at his cock, standing proudly and desperate to be touched.

Seokjin nodded and slowly got down on his knees before wrapping his hand around Jungkook's member, but Jungkook stopped Seokjin's lips from touching the sensitive tip.

Jungkook: "Uh uh, not your mouth."

He pulled the older up effortlessly and slammed him against the wall, warm palms rubbing his bare ass.

Jungkook: "I want it here."
He licked his index finger and inserted it into Seokjin's virgin hole.

Seokjin was confused about everything before he felt a digit stretching him out. He yelped in pain and held onto the wall for support, already his knees would give up on him. He huffed heavily to catch his breath. Jungkook's doing the same thing as the guys in the gay porn he watched.

'God, if you exist, please save my ass.'
Seokjin prayed when the younger inserted another digit into his tight hole, thrusting in and out of it at a slow pace for him to get used to it. Jungkook shoved his fingers deeper, causing Seokjin to jerk forwards uncontrollably.

Jin: "Jungkook! It hurts!..."
He yelled in pain and swatted Jungkook's hand away.

Jungkook smacked Seokjin's hand instead, and managed to squeeze a third finger inside, almost tearing Seokjin apart. Seokjin begged the younger to stop since the pain was too much and unbearable. Jungkook, being the good boy he was, obliged and took his fingers out from Seokjin before sucking on it.

Jungkook: "Hyung, you cheated on me with that gold haired fool, right? Even when I've marked you this morning..."

Seokjin was clueless about what the younger had accused him of. He widened his eyes in surprise and yelped in pain when Jungkook pushed his fingers into Seokjin again, this time at a much faster pace with the help of his saliva.

Seokjin felt like his legs might really give up on him this time. He wasn't sure if he's supposed to feel pleasure or pain from all of his. Jungkook's literally scissoring Seokjin's tight hole in an attempt to prepare him. But anger fueled his actions when he remembered Seokjin eating happily with that fool during their lunch break.

That fool.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and leaned forward to suck on the older's neck as hard as he could, leaving yet another hickey on his porcelain white skin. If only people would actually use their eyes and see that this handsome man is already taken, the world would be at peace.

Aggressive Jungkook was a huge turn-on for Seokjin, he didn't even know he had this kink. He liked it when Jungkook showed dominance since he's usually more of a baby. He whimpered when Jungkook suddenly took his fingers out, making him look back at Jungkook

He widened his eyes in surprise when he saw some fear and hesitation in the younger's dark brown eyes, all st pent-up lust and anger from earlier had been washed away.

Jungkook: "I-I'm sorry... I... I-I don't want you to hate me, or regret this..."
He backed away in guilt, giving Seokjin the space to turn around.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in worry and caressed Jungkook's cheek lovingly, beautiful eyes showing nothing but love and affection for the younger.

Jin: "Are you serious? We've gone so far and you're only worried about this now?... My silly baby, I won't ever hate you no matter what you do to me, you know that. I-I'm not sure if I'll regret this... but I want it... it's my first and I'll obviously be afraid, but I hope you understand how much I cherish you to give it to you... I love you..."

Jin's Little Bunny✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें