JLB? (35)*

Seokjin unlocked the front door and took off his shoes, placing them neatly by the door. Jungkook followed behind and closed the door after he had gotten in. He stood there, leaning by the door to admire that Jinbooty.

Seokjin exhaled out an exhausted sigh as he walked into the kitchen to take out some fruits from the fridge, followed by washing them in the sink while humming a random tune.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of strong arms snaking their way around his tiny waist to pull him into a tight hug. He smiled widely when Jungkook dug his nose into his neck to inhale his sweet strawberry scent which they adore.

Jungkook: "Hyung... are you busy?..."
His hot breath fanned Seokjin's neck and it sent shivers down his spines.

Jin: "Not really. Which fruits do you feel more like eating? Cherries, grapes?"
He asked as he took both of the said in his hands, spinning them in circles.

Jungkook: "I wanna eat Jin."
He mumbled.

Seokjin choked on his saliva and looked at Jungkook bewilderedly, but the younger had busied himself by sucking and licking on his sensitive neck. He blushed when he felt Jungkook pushing his bulge onto his ass.

Jin: "Y-you... I'm being serious here-"
His words got cut off by moans which rushed out of his mouth unexpectedly.

Jungkook's hand travelled down south to palm Seokjin's member through his pants impatiently. The older leaned his head onto the crook of Jungkook's neck as the latter rubbed the tent forming in the centre of his pants.

Jin: "Ah... J-Jungkook, don't-..."
He tried to resist but before he knew it, Jungkook had already unzipped his pants and pushed it past his thighs.

Jungkook slipped his hand into Seokjin's tight boxers and grabbed his hardened rod out. He licked his lips when his eyes peered over Seokjin's shoulders and landed on his member.

Jungkook stroke the thick pulsing cock in his hand, causing the older to whimper as his knees shook under him. Jungkook then pushed his own hardened member onto Seokjin's butt, desperate for any friction he could get.

Seokjin shivered from the stimulation and dropped the fruits in his hands, watching helplessly as they rolled across the kitchen's floor. He gripped onto the edge of the sink and moaned out his pleasures. Jungkook sucked and nibbled on Seokjin's reddening ears, his hand starting to move faster.

Seokjin was utterly amazed by how incredible the younger's hand felt. The flesh that wrapped around his dick is soft, yet the speed he's going at and the heat from the friction drives his sanity away. He could already feel a familiar tight knot forming in his stomach, and he knew he was near.

Jin: "J-Jungkook, faster! I-I'm cumming!"
He begged as he pushed his hips into Jungkook's hand, wishing he would get more speed and pleasure from it.

At the same time he was fucking into Jungkook's hand, his plump ass keeps pushing against the younger's bulge, making it unbearable to not grip onto his hips and slam his dick deep into him.

Jungkook: "I-I want to watch you cum..."
He stuttered shakingly.

Jungkook continued stroking Seokjin's member until he finally ejaculated all over the sink and the countertop, not stopping until some starts to drip onto the floor and from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook: "Fuck, you came so much tonight... were you anticipating this to happen? That was so damn fucking hot."
He growled out, licking his hand clean from Seokjin's thick, salty semen.

Seokjin turned around with a flushed face and he glared at the younger before clicking his tongue angrily.

Jin: "L-language! H-how many times do I h-have to tell you? You're a kid."