Taehyung's Plan C (78)

Ken: "I remember you have a cute little younger brother? Is he here tonight?"
He asked as he took a sip of beer.

Seokjin nodded and smiled upon hearing Jungkook being mentioned.

Jin: "Ohh, you have a good memory."
He smiled, followed by Ken.

Ken: "He'd always glare at me with that same pouty face whenever I came over to visit you, how could I ever forget?"
He laughed, recounting the memory.

Jin: "What?"
He stopped smiling.

Ken: "Yeah, didn't you know? Whenever I came over to play with you, he'll give me a pouty face which made me feel unwelcomed. Thus I've stopped coming over after a few more times."
He laughed again.

Jin: "I... I didn't know."
He laughed sheepishly and took a sip of his beer, not knowing what to think.

-

Taehyung: "Ready?"
IU nodded and took in a deep breath.

Taehyung: "Okay, go!"
He gently pushed IU to the front of Seokjin and Ken before running away.

IU immediately got immersed in acting. She had a cup of beer in her hand and she took a few sips of it, trying to act as natural as possible.

Seokjin and Ken took a few glances at her at first but didn't pay her any more attention after. Out of a sudden, they could hear someone screaming.

IU: "Help! Let me go!"
She acts like she's struggling with Taehyung grabbing her wrist harshly.

Taehyung: "IU- p-pretty lady! What are you doing here alone? Let's go somewhere together! I'll treat you to a meal!..."
He acted awkwardly.

Both Seokjin and Ken gave their full attention to the scene unfolding right in front of them. Seokjin was horrified to see Taehyung acting like this now.

Jin: "What the fuck?..."
He muttered under his breath.

IU: "Please let me go! Somebody, help!"
Tears were glistening in her eyes within seconds. Taehyung was amazed by her remarkable acting skills.

Jungkook gulped down a nervous lump in his throat before taking a few steps towards them. But before he could reach the duo, someone faster than him rushed forward to help.

Ken: "Get your filthy hands off her."
He warned coldly as he yanked Taehyung's hand away from IU, not caring if he broke his bones or not.

Taehyung was left in shock for a few short seconds by Ken. This wasn't how it's supposed to go at all. IU had no idea who this man was, so she just assumed that he was Jungkook's boyfriend.

Taehyung: "W-who the hell are you?"
Seokjin walked towards them.

Jin: "Yah Kim Taehyung! What the fuck do you think you are doing?"
He scolded the younger as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hand mercilessly and pulled him even further away from IU.

IU looked at Taehyung in confusion, not knowing how to continue the act. Both of the guys had taken up the role of Jungkook's, leaving her speechless.

Taehyung: "Jin hyung let go! It hurts!"
He cried in pain and Seokjin released Taehyung's hand, sending a glare at him.

Ken: "Are you alright?"
He asked IU and she nodded.

Jungkook couldn't find a suitable timing to walk into the scene right now so he just stayed at his spot, waiting for a chance while watching in silence.

Taehyung: "Don't get in my way!"
He shouted at Seokjin and Ken, then walked forward to grab IU's wrist.

Jin: "Yah Kim Taehyung! Do you have a death wish? Are you drunk?! Why the hell are you here bothering this fine lady instead of being with Jimin?"
He slapped Taehyung's hand away, his face now growing redder from anger.