Tablecloth (73)*

Jin: "I won't ask you this for a second time. Are you really sure about this?"
Jungkook nodded his head with confidence and pushed his hips forward.

Jungkook: "P-punish Kookie..."
He begged with desperation.

Seokjin groaned in response and slides the cock ring onto Jungkook's member before tightening it, making his breath gets caught in his throat. Jungkook held onto Seokjin's wide shoulders for support as he felt his legs giving out on him momentarily.

Jin: "You good?..."
Jungkook nodded breathlessly.

Jin: "Tell me if it hurts too much."
Jungkook nodded and placed Seokjin's hand onto his throbbing manhood.

Jungkook: "T-touch me, daddy..."
Seokjin didn't hesitate as he began stroking Jungkook's cock in his hand.

Jungkook moaned out in pleasure, his legs starting to shake and buckle under his weight. Both of them had disregarded the fact that they are still in the public— neither of them cares.

Seokjin's pants were only getting tighter as Jungkook kept moaning sensually next to his ear, his breathy moans driving the older to the edge.

Jungkook: "D-daddy, cumming!..."
He could feel a knot forming in his stomach as Seokjin pumped faster.

Jungkook: "Daddy! I'm cumming!"
He whined as his balls tightened for him to cum, but nothing came out.

Jin: "Fuck, you're making it so fucking hard for me... you're torturing me, fuck..."
He unzipped his pants in a haste and took out his thick and throbbing penis.

Jungkook: "I-I want it in me, daddy!"
He moaned breathlessly as he turned around to face the cubicle door, his ass sticking out perfectly for Seokjin.

Seokjin wasted no time to push two of his fingers into Jungkook's mouth, making sure his digits was coated with his saliva, before pushing them into Jungkook's tight hole. He didn't need to wait long until he forced his length into the younger and slammed into him. Jungkook yelled out in pleasure as he felt Seokjin's cock filling his insides.

Jungkook: "Ah daddy! F-feels so good!"
He moaned loudly as Seokjin began rolling his hips at a fast and steady pace.

Jin: "I'm feeling good too..."
He grunted as he held Jungkook's hips in place and slammed deeper into him.

Jungkook's member kept rubbing against the cold material of the door, driving the poor man closer to his edge as the urge to cum was back again. Unfortunately, the cock ring fitted snugly around his girth prevented him from dripping even a drop of cum.

Jungkook: "D-daddy! I-I wanna cum..."

Seokjin was too engrossed in chasing his own high, that he didn't even hear Jungkook begging under him. He slammed deeper and faster as he felt a tight knot forming in his stomach.

Jin: "F-fuck Jungkook, keep moaning like this for daddy... I-I'm cumming!..."
He gripped onto Jungkook's hips tightly, definitely leaving some bruises as he ejaculated deep into him.

Jungkook: "God-"
He moaned as he felt the warm liquid filling him up within short seconds.

Seokjin shook uncontrollably as he fucked all of his cum back into the younger, before pulling himself out. A few drops still dripped onto the floor as both of them panted for air heavily.

Jin: "F-fuck, that was so damn fucking good... I-I hope nobody reports us..."
He breathed out with a laugh as his chest rose and dropped vigorously.

Jin: "Jungkook?..."
He placed a hand on Jungkook's trembling shoulders in concern.

Jungkook looked back at Seokjin with streaks of tears running down his face.
Jungkook: "I-it hurts! Take this off me!"