Just Jungkook (54)

Slight smut

Jungkook got up from the bed and stormed into the toilet with a frown, leaving Seokjin bewildered on the bed.

Jin: "What happened?... Did he eat an explosive or something to get angry?"
He didn't know why the younger had a mood swing, but he just shook it off and turned his eyes back to the screen.

Jungkook: "Stupid... stop getting hard! He's not gonna do anything for you!"
He scolded his excited junior as cold water ran over him in the shower.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out of the toilet in just a bathrobe. Seokjin still had his eyes glued to the TV since it was a crucial part of the drama. Jungkook sighed as he walked in front of the older deliberately.

Jin: "The bathtub was great, wasn't it?"

Jungkook: "Don't know, didn't use it."
Seokjin didn't seem to hear Jungkook with his attention all on the television.

Jungkook exhaled out a sigh and laid down on the bed. He looked at the boring drama, then back at Seokjin. Why is he watching the TV when they came all the way here for a vacation? Jungkook snatched the remote control out of Seokjin's hand and switched it off, making Seokjin flinch in surprise.

Jin: "What was that for?"
He frowned silently.

Jungkook climbed on top of Seokjin and straddled his lap with a huge pout on his face. The older held onto Jungkook's hips firmly as he looked into the younger's big round eyes.

Jungkook: "Pay more attention to me."
He gazed into Seokjin's orbs sadly.

Jin: "I'm sorry..."
He hugged Jungkook, feeling apologetic for neglecting the younger like this.

But he won't deny the fact that he really wants to switch on the television again.

Jungkook starts to nibble on Seokjin's ears and the pleasure was sent straight to his crotch. Jungkook could feel it stirring under his butt and he smirked. He released Seokjin's ear between his velvet lips and a string of saliva connected as he moved back.

Jin: "I-I don't think it's a good idea to do t-this, in other people's house..."
He blushed shyly and looked away.

Jungkook grabbed Seokjin's chin to force him to look back. He leaned in to kiss Seokjin aggressively, making the older grow harder by the minute.

They parted, and Seokjin was trying his best to catch his breath silently.

Jungkook: "You really don't want it?"
He asked teasingly as he moved his hips on Seokjin's hardened member.

Jin: "I-... stop, please."

He held onto Jungkook's hips to still his movement. He had been trying his best to contain his lust and need for the younger the moment he walked into the room. The television was just a decoy to distract him from Jungkook.

Seokjin didn't want to do any of the inappropriate things like this in other people's houses, but when he looks at Jungkook's lust-filled orbs, he's really starting to have second thoughts now.

Jin: "I... want it..."
He mumbled with his eyes heavy, his soft voice music to Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook pulled the towel away from Seokjin's hips and his member sprung up proudly, hitting onto his own abs. He kissed Seokjin while his hand slowly moved towards his member sensually. Seokjin whimpered when Jungkook's hand was now dangerously close to his thick, burning length.

Jungkook: "I don't know why, but I've missed you so much today... so much..."

He growled between their kisses and Seokjin moaned into his mouth. They broke apart before the older replied.
Jin: "We were together for the whole day today so why did you miss me?..."