Newly-Weds (62)

~4 Months Later~

Jin: "God, you're fucking heavy!"
He dumped Jungkook onto the couch, huffing heavily as he wiped the pool of sweat away from his forehead.

Jungkook: "Everyone... cheeeeers!"
He yelled in excitement as he hoisted his arms up in the air, waving them.

Jin: "My goodness, remind me to never let you touch any alcohol again!"
He groaned in annoyance.

Both of them had just returned home from Namjoon and Jisoo's grand wedding ceremony, but the younger decides to test his alcohol tolerance and ended up being dead drunk now.

Seokjin had just walked away to greet a group of friends for a minute, and he came back to a drunk Jungkook, causing a nuisance to everyone and almost crashing the wedding party. He had no choice but to excuse themselves from the wedding party, not after apologizing profusely to the beautiful groom and bride of the day.

Jin: "Yah Kim Jungkook! Stand up and walk back to your room and sleep!"
He kicked Jungkook's leg off the coffee table, making him groan in pain.

Jungkook: "Namjoon hyung... congratulations on... what was it again?... O-oh right! Wedding! Make sure to have a basket full of fat and healthy babies in the future, promise?... Huh?... You're not my Namjoon hyung... what the hell did you do to him?!"

He grabbed Seokjin's cheeks harshly and tried to take a good look at him. He scoffed and pushed the older away.

Jungkook: "Get me some more wine, you filthy peasant! I'm your King!"

Jin: "Yah! Don't you dare order your hyung like that again! For fuck's sake, get back to your bed you drunkard!"
He tried to drag Jungkook away from the couch, but he got pulled forward and landed on Jungkook's lap instead.

Jin: "Wha-"

Jungkook: "Shhh..."
He shushed Seokjin with his finger pushing against his shiny plump lips.

Jungkook: "You're too noisy... it's not even your wedding, so shhhhhhh!..."
He pinched Seokjin's cheeks with his fingers and smiled at him cheekily.

Jin: "What do ywou think ywure dowing to your hwung?! You brat!"
He shouted incoherently before slapping Jungkook's hands away.

Jungkook: "Why won't you ever learn your lesson?... You gotta keep your voice down... Everything would've been easier if you're a good boy and listen..."
He asked with pity and smashed his lips against Seokjin's out of a sudden.

Seokjin was stunned for a few seconds before he slowly started kissing back. It'd been quite some time since they've shared any intimate session, and the older finds himself feeling shy all of a sudden— being the only sober one.

Jungkook pulled Seokjin even deeper into the kiss and the older could feel something hard poking his entrance from below. He tried to lift himself away but Jungkook pulled his hips down, grinding it against his member.

Jin: "Yah Kim Jungkook! What do you think you're doing?! You're drunk!"
He shouted embarrassingly.

Jungkook: "Hm?... Jungkook?! Who the hell is that? Are you cheating on me?! I thought you always said that you loved me! Guess I was wrong!... Go away, I don't want to see your face anymore you dirty peasant! Go find that Jungkook slut you love so much!"
He slurred heavily as he began to sob.

Jin: "Oh my fucking- I swear..."
He exhaled out a defeated sigh, thinking of what to do with him next.

Jungkook: "Why are you still standing here?! Are you going to humiliate me in front of everyone in the party?! I bet that Jungkook slut you keep talking about, can't fuck you better than I can!"
He sobbed into his arms and Seokjin rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time.