Ugly Boy (88)

Jungkook went back to CusAss and walked upstairs. He arrived just when Daniel took his safety goggles away and placed it on his table. He looked at Jungkook and smiled in silence.

Daniel: "Just on time."
Jungkook walked forward and took a glance at the customized necklace.

It's simple, yet it still exudes a sense of superiority at the same time— which was something Seokjin would like.

Jungkook: "I'm sure he'll like it!"
He beamed happily and Daniel smiled.

Daniel: "I hope he does. Would you like me to box this necklace nicely for you?..."
Jungkook nodded.

Daniel took a small black box and carefully placed the necklace inside, going downstairs with Jungkook tagging along. He stood behind the cash register and pressed some buttons.

Daniel: "That will be 90000 won."
Jungkook rummaged through his pocket before passing the bills to him.

Daniel looked for some change and passed it back to Jungkook. As the younger was keeping the change into his pocket, Daniel smirked silently.

Daniel: "I hope he enjoys that."
Jungkook looked up in confusion.

Daniel pointed towards the paper bag in Jungkook's hands, making him look down and his cheeks heat up heavily.

Jungkook: "Y-yeah... I-I hope so too..."
Daniel laughed heartily at the shy boy and patted Jungkook on his shoulder before he walked out of the counter.

Daniel: "By the way, may I ask what does JLS stands for?... It's interesting."
Jungkook placed the black box into the pink paper bag before blushing.

Jungkook: "Sorry, it's kinda private... I want him to be the first one to know..."
He apologized in guilt and Daniel shook his head with a small smile.

Daniel: "No, don't worry about it. I understand. I truly hope he likes it."
Jungkook nodded and smiled.

Jungkook: "I'm sure he will... no, I'll make sure he wears this every day."

Daniel: "Alright. It was nice doing business with you, see you again."
He opened the door for Jungkook.

Jungkook bowed at Daniel politely before leaving the shop. He walked back to the main street and hailed a taxi back home. In the backseat, he lifted the paper bag and smiled softly.

Jungkook: "All of you will have to play your important roles tomorrow..."

...: "Sorry?"

The taxi driver looked at Jungkook from his rearview mirror. Jungkook blushed heavily and shook his head before looking out of the window.

~11 pm~

Seokjin came back home and he placed the metal keys on top of the cabinet before taking off his shoes. He closed the door and walked into the living room, finding the boy on his mind for the whole day, snacking on some sunflower seeds while being sprawled out on the couch lazily.

Jin: "Hey, can you keep the shells off the floor? You're a very dirty boy..."

He groaned and kicked Jungkook's legs off the table, then squatted down to pick up the shells covering the floor. Jungkook sat up on the couch and lifted a leg over Seokjin, so now he's between Jungkook's strong thighs.

Jungkook looked down at Seokjin with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Jungkook: "Ooo hyung, why are you so eager to suck that dick tonight- ouch!"
Seokjin pinched Jungkook's thigh and he yelped in pain before scurrying away and rubbing the reddening spot.

Seokjin stood up from the floor with his hands filled with shells, and he reached over to throw all of them away.

Jin: "Keep the house clean, alright? I really don't want to live with insects."
He warned and walked into his room to grab a fresh set of pyjamas from the closet, before entering the toilet.

Jungkook eyed Seokjin's every move until he had shut the door to the toilet. The younger turned his full attention back to Spongebob Squarepants on TV.

~50 Minutes Later~

Seokjin finally came out with his freshly washed hair and clean, comfy pyjamas. Jungkook had already fallen asleep while waiting for him. Seokjin walked over to the couch and tapped the younger on his shoulders gently.

Jin: "You should sleep on your bed, your neck will hurt if you sleep here."
Jungkook smiled groggily and raised both of his arms in total silence.

Seokjin sighed heavily before pulling Jungkook into his body and carrying him on his waist. He walked into the younger's room. Before Seokjin could place Jungkook on his bed, the younger gripped onto Seokjin's shirt tightly and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Jungkook: "Wanna sleep with you..."
Seokjin could feel his heart melting.

Jin: "But it'll be cramped."
He whispered softly.

Jungkook: "I don't care... I'll hug you really tightly so you won't fall off..."

Jin: "Says the one who always falls off the bed whenever we sleep together."

Jungkook pouted and hugged Seokjin even tighter, making the older chuckle before leaving Jungkook's room and walking into his own bedroom instead.

~Next Day~

Jungkook woke up earlier than usual today— which was uncommon since Seokjin always wakes up around dawn. He sat on the bed and looked around Seokjin's room. The only tiny source of light was from the window.

Jungkook looked beside him to see Seokjin still sleeping peacefully. He must've been tired these few days, but at least he'd gotten a day off today. The younger sneaked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen before preparing breakfast for both of them.

Jungkook: "When Kim Jungkook set his mind on something, he can do it for sure. I'm just as perfect as hyung is."
He hummed to himself as he cracked an egg into the frying pan, before standing high and mighty before it.

Jungkook: "Good job Kim Jungkook, I knew you could do it. Eggs will never win against you. I'm so proud of you!"
He laughed victoriously and quickly flipped the egg before it gets burnt.

Seokjin scrunched his nose up silently as he was awakened by Jungkook's obnoxious laughter coming from the kitchen. He got down from his bed and trudged into the kitchen sleepily.

Jin: "Why're you so noisy early in the freaking morning?... What time is it?..."
He yawned as he asked.

Jungkook turned behind to look at Seokjin before snorting at the sight.

Jungkook: "Ew, you look so ugly."
Seokjin widened his eyes, offended by the insult coming from his own lover.

Jin: "Excuse you, that is false, untrue, fiction! You should look into a mirror and you'll know who's the ugly boy."

He stormed into the toilet before freshening himself up to look better. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, lastly proceeding to admire his features.

Jin: "Where else can you find such a handsome guy like me in this whole world? It's really the world's biggest tragedy that I'm already taken by him

Jin: "Where else can you find such a handsome guy like me in this whole world? It's really the world's biggest tragedy that I'm already taken by him."
He sighed in pity for humanity.