Honeymoon MYG & JHS*

Hoseok: "Did you see Jimin's and Taehyung's blog? They went to Paris!"
He exclaimed in excitement as he shoved his phone towards Yoongi.

Yoongi backed away from the screen and squinted his eyes before reading the glaring purple captioned photo.

Yoongi: "Do I call a cab to your heart, or walk there instead since you're right next to me, forever and always will be

Yoongi: "Do I call a cab to your heart, or walk there instead since you're right next to me, forever and always will be."
He cringed and scrolled down.

Yoongi: "This heart in Paris will only beat for one man named Park Jimin

Yoongi: "This heart in Paris will only beat for one man named Park Jimin."
He shoved Hoseok's phone away and pretended to vomit out all of his food.

Hoseok scowled at Yoongi's reaction before keeping his phone in his pocket.
Hoseok: "They're so romantic! Let's go to France for our honeymoon too!..."

Yoongi: "What?... Do you have any idea how far that place is? Plus, even if we went we'll just be staying in the hotel anyway. As my mother always tells me: be a leader, not just a follower, alright?"
He stated and plopped onto the couch, Hoseok following his actions right after.

Hoseok: "Yeah... but at least we could enjoy staying in a hotel in another country rather than our home! We could go somewhere nearer, like Bali."
He tugged on Yoongi's sleeves and whined adorably, knowing the older will always give in to his requests.

Yoongi sighed deeply.
Yoongi: "Are you serious?..."

Hoseok: "Yes, let's go... please?"
He whined and pouted his lips.

Yoongi blushed and smiled a little.
Yoongi: "Alright, we're going... but only because you're so fucking cute to me..."

~Next Day~

Yoongi: "Did we forget anything?"
He asked as he wore his shoes.

Hoseok: "Nope, don't worry. I've made sure to check everything last night."

Yoongi: "You didn't forget about that, right?... M-my cat ears and collars..."
He asked silently.

Hoseok: "Of course not, kitten. I made sure it was the first items to be packed into our luggages yesterday evening."
Yoongi smiled and linked his arm with Hoseok, heading towards the airport.