I Have A Girlfriend (21)

Slight smut

Taehyung continued crying while Jimin tried his best to calm him down. He hushed and patted Taehyung on his head, but none of it worked anymore. His gentle actions confused and made Taehyung cry even harder.

...: "Just kiss him like how they all do it in those dramas, it always works."
That same guy gave his irrelevant advice as he washed his hands.

Kiss?

They've only kissed on their cheeks when they were still a child, are they even allowed to kiss on their lips now? Jimin was running out of time and he's feeling as stressed as ever, watching Taehyung's tears slip out of his eyes like a stream. He made up his mind and leaned in to peck Taehyung on his lips.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and indeed, he had stopped crying. Shock had overwritten the fact that he's upset with his friend's behaviour towards him earlier. Jimin pulled away after a few seconds in case their kiss was too long and awkward for them.

Jimin: "Finally, you've stopped crying. Kissing you like that indeed worked..."
He caressed Taehyung's cheeks gently.

Taehyung wiped away his tears and look down at his feet, too shy to even look at Jimin. Jimin lifted Taehyung's chin and looked into his glossy brown eyes. Sadness could still be seen swimming in them and Jimin hated it. He hated it, even more, when he knew that he's the reason behind those tears.

Jimin: "To be honest, I didn't know what got into me earlier... I hated seeing you being so close and clingy to another guy... I hated seeing you smiling so happily at others... I-I..."
He sighed helplessly.

...: "You're jealous, my friend."
That same guy said as he dried his hands with tissues, unwilling to leave.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance and tried to focus on Taehyung again.

Jimin: "I-I think... I-I've fallen in love with you, Kim Taehyung... I-I've always have been in love with you... I don't want to lose you, just the thought of losing you to some other guys makes me angry, worried, sad, and lonely... I really don't want to lose my precious soulmate to anybody, so please don't leave me because I'm not good enough..."
He mumbled shyly.

Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in shock. All these long year's, he was the one who was chasing after Jimin, but he had always rejected and pushed him away. Now out of a sudden, Jimin's the one who said words that holds a huge meaning to it?

Jimin: "W-what I meant to say is..."
He sighed shyly.

Jimin: "Stop wagging your tail and follow anyone with that smile happily."

Taehyung cocked his head to the side, not understanding what Jimin meant.
Taehyung: "Tail? But I don't have any."

Taehyung turned around and look at his butt, trying to find the tail that Jimin had mentioned, causing the latter to sigh at how adorable Taehyung can be at times. He really deserves all the love and protection this world has to offer.

Jimin: "What I really meant was..."
He pulled Taehyung into a hug.

Jimin: "Stop smiling so happily around that guy... I'm get very jealous..."

-

Bogum: "Why are they taking so long? Did something happen to them? I think we should go and check on them."
He stood up worriedly.

Jungkook: "Ahhh!"
He suddenly shouted and Bogum shot his head towards Jungkook in surprise.

Jungkook: "Ouch ouch ouch..."
He held onto his stomach, pretending he was overwhelmed with pain.