Anniversary (89)

Jin: "Seriously? Just a small piece of egg for our breakfast? What have you been doing inside the kitchen for one whole hour earlier? You did a good job, Kook."

Jungkook: "Stop complaining and eat the food. It's not like I complain about your food when you cook them. Do you know how many kids in Africa-"

Jin: "Alright Jesus, calm down."
Seokjin stuffed the piece of egg into his mouth in one huge bite and Jungkook laughed before eating as well.

Seokjin got up from his chair after finishing his breakfast and placed the plate into the sink before walking to the couch and switching on the TV.

Jungkook: "Aren't you going to give me a really sweet and passionate kiss?..."
He glared at the back of Seokjin's head.

Jin: "Don't be disgusting, I just ate."
He grumbled and changed the cartoon channel to a Korean drama channel.

Jungkook got up from his chair with a loud huff and walked over to Seokjin before sitting beside him. He then folded his arms across his firm chest proudly and looked down at Seokjin.

Jungkook: "Because! I woke up early just to cook you a delicious meal, and I've worked so hard on our breakfast."
Seokjin snorted silently.

Jin: "If cooking an egg is so hard for you, I wonder how other people in the world feel to cook a full course meal."
Jungkook pouted and jutted his lips.

Jungkook: "Just kiss me already!"
He demanded with a loud huff.

Seokjin sighed and complied, giving Jungkook a quick peck on his lips before turning back to the TV. Jungkook smiled brightly and hugged Seokjin, squishing his cheek into his chest.

Jungkook: "Do you remember what day is it today? Today's a very special day..."

Jin: "Uhh... Sunday?"
He looked at Jungkook silently.

Jungkook: "No! I mean yes, but no!"

Jin: "Huh? Then Monday?..."

Jungkook: "No..."
He pulled away from the hug and looked down, sadness filling his eyes.

Seokjin turned to look at Jungkook before smiling at him mischievously.

Jin: "I'm just kidding, it's our first year anniversary... Seokjin never forgets."
Jungkook smiled widely and nodded his head in a vigorous manner.

Jungkook: "I knew you'd remember it! You're the best Seokjin in this world!"
He pecked Seokjin on his cheeks.

Jin: "Of course. Who do you think I am? Worldwide Handsome hahaha!"
He slapped Jungkook on his back.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.
Jungkook: "More like Worldwide Narcissist. You're ruining the vibe."

Jin: "Yah, this isn't the way you should speak to your- where are you going?"

Jungkook got up from the couch and rushed into his bedroom in a flash, rummaging his closet for something before running back out to Seokjin.

Jin: "Stay away from me! What's that suspicious little thing in your hand?"
He asked as he stared at the small black box held in Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook: "It's not suspicious! It's your one year anniversary present!"
Seokjin widened his eyes in surprise and covered his mouth in pure shock.

At least he pretended to be shocked.

Jin: "Thank you! You didn't have to get me anything, seriously! Why would you waste your pathetic little amount of allowance left this month on me?"
He grabbed the box and opened it up.