Haircut (81)

~Few Days Later~

Jungkook: "What are you doing?..."
He looked around the living room, the floor scattered with old newspapers.

Jin: "Good morning."
He greeted while setting down a small stool in the middle of the newspapers.

Jungkook: "Morning."
He replied with a smile.

Jin: "Sit here."
He patted the stool and Jungkook obliged his words despite doubting it.

Jungkook: "What are we doing?..."
He repeated curiously.

Jin: "Cutting your hair."
He answered as he grabbed a metal scissors from the side of the couch.

Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief and jumped down from the stool.
Jungkook: "No! I don't wanna!"

Seokjin pulled Jungkook back and pushed him down on the stool again.
Jin: "You have to."

Jungkook: "What do you mean by I have to?! It's my hair, so it's my decision!"
He pouted angrily.

Jin: "Because I'm your hyung and you listen to me, that's the world's rule."
He stated factly.

Jungkook: "My ass! W-wait, didn't you say I look really handsome?... Look!"
He pushed his hair back and looked at Seokjin seductively, hoping that will be enough to change the older's mind.

 Look!"He pushed his hair back and looked at Seokjin seductively, hoping that will be enough to change the older's mind

Seokjin looked totally unfazed and unamused by Jungkook's actions.
Jin: "Yeah, you're very handsome. Now sit still like a good boy, I don't wanna cut you by accident or anything."

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and huffed out a loud breath annoyingly. He really wanted to keep his hair long, but Seokjin didn't like it when Jungkook's long fringe keeps poking his eyes since he always saw him rubbing and blinking his eyes in pain.

Seokjin smiled warmly.
Jin: "Good boy, I'll make it fast and you'll look terribly handsome. You'll make everyone faint on the street."

Jungkook kept a pouty face on the whole time as Seokjin snipped away Jungkook's fringe carefully. Seokjin leaned into the younger's face to take a good look at the length he's cutting, extra cautious not to cut it too short.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin's ethereal face hovering above his. He smiled lightly when Seokjin was so focused, that he had his tongue poking out from the side of his lips unknowingly.

Jungkook: "You're so cute."
He commented with a smile.

Jin: "Don't call me that, I'm worldwide handsome, I'm not worldwide cutie."