Banana Milk (37)

Slight smut

*sizzle*

Jin: "The food smells appetizing, I look perfect, yah... delicious food and Kim Seokjin always goes well together~"
This narcissist's currently cooking lunch for Jungkook and himself.

Jin: "I really cannot comprehend how could I be so perfect... is this how it feels like to be God's masterpiece?"
He closed his eyes in satisfaction as he hummed softly and praised himself.

Jungkook: "Sure hyung. Just keep dreaming and maybe it'll come true."
He deadpanned while walking into the kitchen in his boxers with a drenched towel hung around his neck.

Droplets of water dripped from his brown hair to his strong chest, and to his perfectly toned abs. Seokjin literally drooled at the sight of him, but he played it cool and looked away.

Jin: "Yah! I'm not dreaming, I'm simply speaking the truth. And why are you not dressed? You are dripping water on the floor everywhere! Get out of here!"
He yelled at Jungkook with a spatula in his hand, trying to drive him out.

Jungkook chuckled in amusement and opened the fridge without caring about the older's words. He had a huge smile on his face as he searched the enclosed space for his favourite drink in the whole world— banana milk.

His huge brown eyes scanned the fridge over and over again, pushing all the unrelated items to him aside. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped wide open in disbelief.

Jin: "Yah! Don't open the fridge for too long! You're wasting the electricity!"
He scolded without even looking at Jungkook to know what's he doing.

Jungkook: "Hyung! Where's my last bottle of banana milk? I'm pretty sure I saw it placed in there this morning!"
He frowned in confusion.

Jin: "Ahh~ I think I drank that."
He turned off the stove and turned around to face Jungkook innocently.

Jin: "It's hot and I was really thirsty, so I drank it. I didn't know you saved it."

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Seokjin drank his precious banana milk without asking for his permission?

No way.

Jungkook ran forward, colliding into Seokjin's body and he punched him in his chest. The older lost his balance and fell onto the floor, flabbergasted.

Jungkook: "Jin hyung you're the worst! How could you drink my banana milk?! You know that's my favourite since young! I was saving it for me to drink after I take a shower!"
His cheeks were red and puffy, anger could be seen from his fiery eyes.

Jin: "What the fuck- it's just banana milk, I'll buy ten more bottles for you when I go to the grocery mart, okay?"
He got up from the floor with a sigh while rubbing his chest in pain. He's pretty sure there'll be a bruise left.

Jungkook shook his head as tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Jungkook: "I want it now!"
He pouted and whined like a child.

Jin: "Oh alright. I'll come up with an idea to get it out of my body system."
He joked sarcastically, not knowing that he just added more fuel to fire.

Jungkook: "I don't care! I want to drink my banana milk right now!"
He wiped his tears away, only for them to be replaced with more tears.

'I swear to God Jungkook can be such a big baby sometimes. So much for turning 18 years old just last week...'
Seokjin rolled his eyes and sighed.

Jin: "Listen, I'm sorry okay?"
He wiped the tears with his thumb.

Jin: "I didn't know you liked banana milk so damn much— it's like you're obsessed with it. I'll never touch any of it again in the future, I promise."
Jungkook seemingly calmed down after his promise. He nodded sadly and walked back into his bedroom.