I'm Disgusting... (8)

Jungkook was disappointed he did not see the boy he so dearly missed. He sighed slightly and took off his shoes, placing them neatly by the door.

Seokjin's dad: "Such a good boy."

He praised, lightly ruffling Jungkook's dark brown hair which made Jungkook blush. Seokjin's dad closed the door behind him and looked around the empty living room.

Seokjin's dad: "Is Jin still asleep?... That's rare, he usually doesn't sleep in. Maybe he was too excited so he slept later than usual last night."
He laughed and took off his shoes, placing them beside Jungkook's.

Jungkook didn't know where to go or what to do in this foreign environment. Every action going through his mind just seems wrong to him. In the end, he stood there, looking down at his hands while waiting for his dad's instructions. Seokjin's dad noticed Jungkook's uneasiness and patted his back comfortingly.

Seokjin's dad: "Make yourself comfortable, you don't have to be so tensed up. This is going to be your home from today onwards."

Jungkook nodded and smiled shyly, feeling a certain type of warmth flowing into his heart. Seokjin's dad is much better than his own dad, at least that's how it seems to Jungkook for now. He doesn't want to think about the possibility of history repeating itself.

Seokjin's dad: "Jin and I bought some necessities and more clothes for you. It might be a bit bigger than your size for now, but we'll feed you well so that you'll grow into them soon enough. Oh, and we can always buy more stuff if you don't like it."

Jungkook shook his head vigorously.
Jungkook: "I like everything you have bought for me, thank you so much!"

Seokjin's dad: "Aren't you a sweet little boy? By the way, your bedroom's at that far end of this corridor."

He pointed to a wooden door at the end of the living room they're in. Jungkook looked at where his dad had pointed and saw another room located right beside his. He prayed to God that it was Seokjin's room.

Seokjin's dad: "Your room used to be our guest room, but since we didn't have any guests for a long time it started collecting dust and webs."
He cringed at last night's cleanups.

Seokjin's dad: "The room beside yours is Jin's. You can go to him whenever you need help with anything, don't be shy."
Jungkook praised the lord and a big smile appeared on his pink lips.

Seokjin's dad: "I will cook some pasta for all of us now, could you please help me check if Jin's up? If not, please wake him up for me."
He patted Jungkook's head before walking into the open-air kitchen.

Jungkook walked towards Seokjin's room but stopped outside once he reached the door, taking in a deep breath to calm his accelerating heart down. He didn't want to sound overly nervous, or too excited to meet Seokjin. He cleared his throat and knocked on the wood a few times.

Jungkook: "J-Jin hyung?"
He shouted, hoping to get a response.

Jungkook waited a few seconds but silence followed after. He gathered his courage and opened the door. The room was dark with the curtains still closed, and Jungkook could smell the same sweet strawberry fragrance. He walked in cautiously, not wanting to trip on anything and embarrass himself. What he saw next made him burst out laughing uncontrollably. He quickly covered his mouth to prevent any more laughters from escaping.

Seokjin was sleeping with his head and half of his upper body on the floor, while his hips onwards was sprawled out on the bed. He was drooling and snoring as well.

Jungkook shuffled towards Seokjin and shook his shoulder a few times. Seokjin shifted a little on the floor, then he got up groggily. Jungkook thought he had successfully woken Seokjin up but to his dismay, Seokjin flopped back onto his bed, falling asleep straight away.