Results (70)

~Few Months Later~

Jin: "My precious baby! Are you all prep and ready for your exams later?"

Jungkook nodded confidently.
Jungkook: "I've studied for the whole year just for the exams, don't worry!"

Jin: "Good luck. Don't get nervous and just do your best. I'll definitely be cheering you on at the restaurant."
He smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook swatted Seokjin's hands away in annoyance and ran his fingers through his hair, making it neat again.

Jungkook: "Don't worry, I got this."
He said with a confident nod.

Jungkook: "If I pass the exams, do I get something as a reward in return?..."
He asked with his doe eyes.

Jin: "Hmm, sure."
He chuckled.

Jungkook: "What will it be?"
He asked curiously as he threw his heavy backpack over his shoulders.

Jin: "I can't tell, it's a surprise."
He poked his tongue out childishly and fixed Jungkook's black necktie.

Jungkook: "Come on, gimme a hint? I need to know in order to be motivated."
He pouted adorably.

Seokjin shook his head.
Jin: "You'll know if you pass the exams, so do your best. See you tonight, baby."

Jungkook pouted in silence but smiled afterwards. He really has no choice but to pass his exams now. He leaned forward and pecked Seokjin's plump lips before waving goodbye to him.

Jin: "Good luck! Do your best!"
He shouted as Jungkook left.

Jungkook: "Let's get it!"
He cheered for himself with a bright smile and jumped down the stairs.

-

Jimin: "Jungkookie! I think I only got one thing correct in my exam papers!"

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Jimin: "My name."
Jungkook laughed at Jimin's joke, but little did he know Jimin was serious.

Taehyung: "Guys! How're your papers?"
He ran towards them and dragged both of them out from the huge exam hall.

Taehyung had been waiting outside for them since it wasn't his course, so he didn't have to take the exam today.

Jungkook: "It's not as difficult as I've thought. I think I can pass my exams."
He smiled, confident that he'll pass.

Jimin sighed in silence and two of the guys turned to look at him curiously.
Jimin: "Let's not talk about all of these stressful things any longer. BBQ time!"

Jungkook: "Yay!"
He ran towards the school gate.

Taehyung: "Yah wait for me! The last one to reach pays for all of our meal!"
He chased Jungkook, Jimin trying to catch up to them with his short legs.

Jimin: "Wait up guys! This is bullying! You guys know I can't run fast! Guys!"
He shouted in desperation, but they were already too far ahead by now.

~11 pm~

Seokjin closed the front door gently as he took off his shoes and placed them neatly by the doorway. He exhaled out a tired sigh and massaged his sore shoulders, rolling them front and back.

Jungkook: "Jin hyung!"
He ran towards Seokjin and jumped onto his waist with an excited squeal.

Seokjin stumbled backwards but still managed to keep his balance with Jungkook hanging around his waist. He smiled lovingly and pecked his lips.