Weird Alley (86)

Jungkook: "Are you working today?"
Jungkook popped his head into the doorframe of Seokjin's bedroom.

Seokjin got startled for a few seconds before nodding his head in silence.
Jin: "Yes, I do have work today. Why?"

Jungkook only shook his head with a mischievous grin lifting on his face.
Jungkook: "Just asking."

He then ran back into his room and locked the door before fumbling around with his phone. Seokjin had a smile on his face unknowingly, seeing Jungkook so cute and mysterious today.

Jin: "Is today a special day? I don't think so... his birthday? Obviously not... my birthday?... It's not even December yet, who am I kidding?... our anniversary? But it's not today... ugh whatever, he's probably just weird."
He shrugged it away and walked into the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Jin: "Jungkook! Come out and have your breakfast like a good boy now!"
He knocked on Jungkook's door after finding it locked— which was unusual.

The younger doesn't even lock his door when he's masturbating in his bedroom.

Jungkook: "Coming!"

He shouted as he unlocked his door and walked towards the dining table, Seokjin trailing behind the tall male.

Jin: "Why are you so happy today?"
He asked with an amused chuckle.

Jungkook: "Am I? I'm not though?..."
He tried to play dumb, but Seokjin still eyed the younger suspiciously.

Jungkook didn't notice the mischievous grin plastered on his face the whole time during their breakfast, but Seokjin didn't want to pry about it since he knows it's probably nothing good.

Jungkook: "I'm going out later."
He informed nonchalantly and gulped down his banana milk from a glass.

Jin: "Where?"
He had already finished his breakfast without the younger, so he's just sitting there to accompany Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Buy something, I guess?..."
He stood up from the dining chair and carried the plates and cup to the sink.

Jin: "Buy what?"
He raised his eyebrows curiously.

Jungkook: "Hey! A man has secrets!"
He poked his tongue out and walked into his room to change his clothes.

Jin: "This kid's acting weird..."
He sighed and shook his head.

Jungkook came out of his room and pecked Seokjin on his cheek lovingly, before heading out with a wide grin.

-

Jungkook: "Hmm... the map says it should be around here somewhere..."
He looked around the empty street, completely lost in the middle of this.

Jungkook: "Excuse me!"
He stopped an old lady and she looked up before smiling warmly.

Jungkook: "Sorry, but do you by any chance know if there is a small shop here which customizes accessories?"
He asked as politely as he could with his big doe eyes shining straight at her.

...: "Excuse me? Speak up, boy!"
She screamed with a laugh and leaned her left ear closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook: "D-do you by any chance know if there is a small shop here which customizes accessories?..."
He stuttered as he raised his voice.

...: "Customize accessories?"
She asked and Jungkook nodded.

The old lady pointed to the front of where they were facing, and told Jungkook to turn left upon reaching a small alley. Jungkook thanked the old lady with a smile and went as directed.