Don't Miss Me Too Much (36)

The harsh rays from the sun hanging in the skies shone through Jungkook's white translucent curtains and landed directly on his adorable bunny face. He scrunched his nose in annoyance as he tossed and turned around in bed.

Jungkook: "Ugh... stupid sun... can't you rise and shine at around 5 pm?..."
He eventually got up against his will.

He sat on his bed and looked around his bedroom, already done with life today. He blinked mindlessly and stared into space for God knows how long.

He finally got up from his bed after what seemed like forever, and walked out to the corridor with a loud yawn

He finally got up from his bed after what seemed like forever, and walked out to the corridor with a loud yawn. He wanted to spend time with Seokjin as soon as he woke up, but the said is not in his bedroom, so Jungkook walked out to the living room. He's not there.

Disappointed, Jungkook was about to pour himself a glass of water when he noticed a yellow post-it note on the fridge.

The note reads: "Dear Jungkook, I'll be out with my friends in college today, I'll probably be back only at night. There's some money I've placed on the dining table, so make sure you use it to buy something to eat. Don't miss me too much hahaha! Love, Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin."

Jungkook exhaled out a low sigh and threw the note into the trash bin. He stood on the same spot for a few minutes, trying to get over his disbelief.

 He stood on the same spot for a few minutes, trying to get over his disbelief

Jungkook: "Who'll miss you? Stupid..."

He mumbled irritatedly and scratched his chest. He had long forgotten about getting a cup of water to wet his throat as he strolled back into his bedroom. He fell flat onto the soft mattress of his bed and took out his phone.

🍼Maknae Line🍼

Jungkook
Guysss
Babiesss

Jimin
What's up?

Taehyung
Uhm
Whatchusayyy

Jungkook
I'm bored

Taehyung
Lol
Your prob
Do I look like I care
jkjk
ilysm
Jungkook?
Jungkooooooook?