Pampered (93)

Slight smut

~Back Home~

Jungkook had already fallen asleep in Seokjin's arms, and the older took his shoes off cautiously, before dropping them onto the floor in complete silence.

He stepped out from his shoes and closed the door behind him softly, then carried Jungkook into his room. He placed the younger down and covered him with a blanket, before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

Jin: "Please get well soon..."
He whispered and left the room.

He walked into the kitchen to prepare some delicious dinner for the both of them, chicken porridge for Jungkook.

~6 pm~

Jungkook stirred in his bed and heavy his eyelids slowly fluttered open. He could smell something really delicious wafting in the air. He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes, looking around then got down from his bed silently. His head was still pounding in pain, but he wanted to see that one person he had been dreaming about earlier.

He slowly trudged towards the kitchen and saw Seokjin tasting the soup he'd made. Jungkook smiled brightly despite the pain he's feeling.

Jungkook: "Jin hyung..."
Seokjin turned around and rushed towards him to support his frail body.

Jin: "Why're you walking about when you've just woke up? You need to rest."
He helped Jungkook walk to the couch before sitting him down with care.

Jungkook: "I woke up and didn't see you... so I came out here... I can't?..."
He looked at Seokjin sadly.

Seokjin melted at the puppy face Jungkook's giving. He quickly ruffled the younger's hair to cheer him up.
Jin: "Of course you can, I didn't want your fever to get worse. Understand?"

Jungkook: "I'm fine."
He smiled weakly and wrapped his frail arms around Seokjin's thin waist.

Seokjin rubbed Jungkook's back.
Jin: "I've cooked some porridge, eat that before you take your medicines."

Jungkook: "Do I really have to?..."
He frowned silently.

He looked up at Seokjin with puppy eyes— which he knows the older had always found it hard to resist him. But this time it's for the health and wellbeing of Jungkook, he won't give in.

Jin: "Yes, you have to. Didn't you say you're a good boy? I don't think good boys complain about taking their medicines like you're doing now..."
Jungkook nodded his head silently, digging his face into Seokjin's tummy.

Jin: "Do you want to eat now?"
Although Jungkook didn't have any appetite at all, he didn't want to decline Seokjin's goodwill. He nodded with a pout, making Seokjin chuckle.

Jin: "Silly boy, you gotta get off me before I can serve you your dinner."
He played with Jungkook's soft locks, and he released Seokjin reluctantly.

Seokjin walked into the kitchen to fetch a piping hot bowl of porridge for Jungkook, before walking back to the couch and sitting down beside him. The older blew on the spoonful of porridge before feeding it to Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Yummy..."
His voice was very soft due to lack of energy, and it just makes him much more precious than he already was.

Seokjin broke into the biggest smile ever and slapped his chest proudly.
Jin: "Of course. It's chef Seokjin who cooked this food, it has to be yummy."

Jungkook chuckled silently and took another bite out of the spoon before chewing on it like a kid. Although he hated being a burden to Seokjin, he wouldn't deny that he liked the amount of attention he's getting now. He wouldn't mind being sick every day if it means the older would stay home and take care of him like this.