Argument (50)

*alarm rings*

Seokjin got up immediately and turned off the alarm so that Jungkook could continue sleeping. It's still dawn and he had to get up early just to prepare breakfast for both of them. He managed to get out of Jungkook's vine-like grip without waking the younger up and exited his bedroom, now making his way into the kitchen.

Jin: "What should I make today?"

He asked himself while wearing his apron. He opened the fridge and rummaged through it for any kind of ingredients, but it was totally empty.

Jin: "This won't do..."
He exhaled out a sigh and searched through the cabinets and shelves.

Jin: "Boxes of biscuits, instant noodles, canned beans... all of these isn't good for Jungkook, he's still a growing boy."
He closed the cabinet silently.

Jin: "What the- we don't even have an egg? How the hell did Jungkook manage to cook all of those yesterday?"
He sighed as he took off his apron.

Seokjin walked back to his room and gently shook the sleeping baby awake.
Jin: "Jungkook wake up. Let's go out to eat breakfast, the kitchen is empty..."

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He'd gladly choose sleep over breakfast anytime.
Jungkook: "I'm not hungry..."

Jin: "No, breakfast is the most important meal of the day for all of us— especially for growing boys like you. If you don't get enough energy from breakfast, you'll have a hell of a day and you won't have enough energy to do anything. Now, say that you're hungry and change into your school uniform before I make you."

Jungkook ignored Seokjin and pulled a pillow over his head instead. The older wasn't having any of it though. He pulled Jungkook up from the bed and lifted him over his shoulder with much difficulty, before making his way towards the younger's bedroom.

Jungkook: "Ah hyung! What are you doing? This is manhandling! I'm telling dad! Your ass will get whopped!"
He screamed as his arms and legs swung around lifelessly on Seokjin.

Jin: "Tell him then. I have no choice but to do this cause you won't listen."
He spanked Jungkook's butt with a sigh and threw him onto his mattress.

Jin: "Now get changed, and we'll go out in exactly ten minutes. Hear that?"
He exited the room and closed the door.

Jungkook: "Old fart... stupid hyung..."
Seokjin opened the door and it scared the living daylights out of Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Hyung! What do you want?!"
He rubbed his chest in an attempt to calm his thumping heart down.

Jin: "What did you just call me? Say it again, I didn't quite hear you just now."
He faked a smile.

Jungkook shuddered at the sight of his smile and shook his head nervously.
Jungkook: "I-I uhh... nothing?... I-I'm just thanking my handsome hyung for waking me up on time so gently today..."

Jin: "Mhm."
He closed the door and Jungkook finally released a huge sigh of relief.

-

Jin: "Bye."
He kissed Jungkook on his forehead before they parted for their lessons.

Jungkook pulled Seokjin back with a discontented pout and shook his head, pointing at his lips. Seokjin glanced around shyly before giving Jungkook a quick peck on his lips. He then sped walk his way back to the Culinary Block.

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction and saw Jimin making his way to class.
Jungkook: "Jimin hyung! Morning!"

Jimin: "Morning..."
He greeted as he walked towards Jungkook with no energy around him.