Sweat (57)

Jungkook: "It's already the last day of our vacation... so the more we should go out instead of just staying in here!"
He whined as he sat by the fan.

Hoseok: "Agree!"
He raised his hand with a smile.

Jungkook: "Right? We should go out and do something exciting instead!"
Taehyung nodded enthusiastically as soon as he walked into the living room.

Namjoon: "Sorry, what?"
He asked cluelessly, having just walked into the room with Jisoo.

Taehyung: "Jungkook said he wanna do something fun and I totally agree."

Yoongi: "Sleep sounds fun."
He replied tiredly.

Namjoon: "We pretty much did everything y'all wanted. Shopping, skydiving, sight-seeing, swimming, snorkelling, movies, the list goes on."
He sat and dragged Jisoo onto his lap.

Jungkook: "But we're leaving Daegu tomorrow! It'd be a waste if we just spend our day in the house today!"
He whined as he laid on the oak floor.

Taehyung: "Maybe we could go skinny dipping? I saw a lake nearby last time."

Jimin: "Yah! How is that going to be fun? It's just plain embarrassing!"
He scolded.

Jimin: "P-plus, Jisoo noona's here with us too... you can't expect her to join-"
He blushed as he looked at Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Yes?..."
She laughed at Jimin's shyness.

Jimin: "Nope, it's not appropriate!"
Taehyung noticed Jimin smiling ear to ear while looking at Jisoo, so he pulled him by his ear to turn his face away.

Taehyung: "Then what shall we do?"
He twisted Jimin's ear and he swatted Taehyung's hand away in suffering.

Jimin: "I don't know! Ask Jin hyung!"
Everyone shot their heads towards Seokjin, who was sleeping peacefully on the oak floor by Jungkook's side.

Taehyung ran to Seokjin and lightly kicked his broad shoulders. Jungkook frowned with a pout and pushed his leg away, trying to protect his Seokjin.

The older smacked his lips together as he opened his eyes sleepily, all the commotion around waking him up.
Jin: "What's going on?..."

Jungkook: "Jin hyung!"
He pulled the older into a hug.

Jungkook: "Taehyung hyung kicked you while you were still sleeping earlier!"
Seokjin sent a glare at the said.

Jin: "Kim Taehyung, are you tired of living? Do you want to get beaten up?"
He asked in annoyance.

Taehyung escaped from them and hid behind Jimin, before peeking out and diverting their attention away.
Taehyung: "Jungkook said that we should do something fun today!..."

Seokjin pulled away from the hug and looked at Jungkook with a small smile.
Jin: "You did?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile.
Jungkook: "Please?"

Taehyung: "Maybe we can have orgy-"
Jimin cupped Taehyung's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

Jimin: "Can you stop being such a perverted brat?! You're embarrassing!"
Taehyung shouted incoherently against Jimin's palm as he struggled to get his hand away from his mouth.

Seokjin exhaled out a sigh and stood up from the floor before walking into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of iced water to wet his parched throat.

Jin: "Or we could just laze around in the beach house all day? Sounds fun."
He suggested and took a sip of water.

Yoongi: "For the first time in my life, I fully support and take your stand..."