(Fat Beatles) Trip to DisneyLand

The Beatles couldn't be happier that they are in DisneyLand, California. They met their favourite Princesses, rode a bunch of rides, no matter what it was, they unanimously agreed that this was infinitely better than slaving away at the studio.

It was getting close to lunch when the food trucks caught George's eye. They have already had snacks just before coming to DisneyLand, but George just couldn't peel his eyes away from them. Before too long, George charged towards the food trucks, screaming:

"IS THIS DISNEYLAND OR PARADISE?!! LET ME AT THOSE FOOD TRUCKS!!"

The remaining Beatles all had to run after George so as to not lose him in a sea of people. While they were running, they all smelt the aroma of the churros and the hotdogs. Soon they were all running after the food trucks, all yelling:

"THIS IS THE LIFE!!"

Soon all the Beatles were wolfing down the various options available to them, from the Cheeseburger Pizza to the 3 flavored Corn Dog to the Mickey IceCream. Even Paul gorged himself, not at all caring of the fact that he is beginning to balloon alongside the other Beatles.

It's not very long before the Beatles ave all completely ballooned up till they were little more than big bellies, each commenting:

"Man, you're as big as Space Mountain itself!"

"Talk about yourself, John! You're basically a life-sized version of the Buzz Lightyear Statue!"

"Quit bickering John and George! We brought this upon ourselves, now looks like our trip's cut short." Ringo lamented.

"Who says?" Paul rebutted. "Just because we got fat doesn't mean we can't have fun! Who wants to roll with me?!"

Before long all the Beatles were rolling around the various rides, trolling all the riders by making obnoxious noises in sync with their screaming. They were having so much fun they didn't see a giant mud puddle and some straw flying towards them. Soon they were all covered head to toe in mud and straw, making them a bunch of tumbleweeds.

"NOOO!! NOW I"M ALL DIRTY! I DIDN'T MIND GETTING FAT FOR TODAY, BUT NOT GETTING MUD AND GRASS ALLL OVER ME!!!!!" Paul cried.

"Calm yo ass Macca, stop yo whining!" John retorted.

Soon the 4 Beatle Tumbleweeds came across a pool of water. But because they were on a slope, they couldn't stop themselves rolling into the water, leading to kids swimming out of the way as they cannonballed off the slope into the water.

"YAY!! I'M CLEAN AGAIN!!" Paul cheered.

"That was a fun day," John declared. "I guess we should call it a day."

The 4 Beatles rolled their way home, loving their fatness and the opportunity to enjoy life outside the studio.