(Beatlettes) Kawaii Hawaii

Beatlettes: you know the drill by now, if not, check out the other Beatlette entries

WARNING: There will some sexy sprinkled in here, boys proceed at your own risk

It was a fine day in June when the Beatlettes arrived in Honolulu, Hawaii. They were granted a month's worth of leave by their manager Brianna Epstein, and so they decided to go on a one week trip to Hawaii. Paulina was particularly taken in by the hula dancing while Regina loved the usage of bongo drums in its music.

"Aloha Hawaii!!" Paulina exclaimed enthusiastically as she accepted a lei from a woman from the airport security department. "I feel SO Hawaiian now! Can't wait to wear it with my new bikini!"

"Just wait till we do some hula! I bet it's something I'll wanna do when we eventually go back to Liverpool!" Johanna quipped.

"I hear the cuisine here is amazing! Who knows what we'll be treated to all week!" Georgina chirped as she took a bite out of a coco puff that she was offered. "This puff is sublime!"

"I can't wait to see what kind of instruments we get to play!" Regina concluded.

So the girls got out of the airport, got a taxi, and were soon amazed to see what t had in store for them.

"OMG! This hotel room is amazing! I can't believe there is a hot tub here!" Johanna exclaimed.

"Check out the bongos and all the other drums here!" Regina cooed. "I'm in heaven!"

"There's so much free food here! Let me at the coconut!" Georgina cried out as she grabbed at them and cut them open before drinking the juice.

"It looks so luxurious here... what's this?" Paulina asked, picking up a brochure promoting activities in the hotel. The other Beatlettes dropped everything they were doing and came to check out the brochure. It consisted of various activities including whale watching, swimming with dolphins, hula workshops in the hotel ballroom and surfing.

"I've always wanted to go whale watching, but how about swimming with dolphins? They're cute!" Paulina suggested.

"Provided we don't let them snag away our bikini tops.." Georgina countered. "I wanna take the hula."

"We've also got surfing right? I think it'll be fun, that way we can challenge all the boys!" Johanna chirped.

"Depends if you're okay with sharks... Plus we've got all week don't we?" Regina reasoned.

"It says here that the hula workshops are in the evenings everyday at approx. 6, so we've got all day to do the others all week, right?" Johanna asked the rest of the girls.

"Hmm, let's do some whale watching first. It's a relaxing activity hey?" Georgina asked.

"Yeah sure." the girls responded.

"I'm glad I've got my little bikini with me, it's pretty sexy let's be real ;)" Paulina purred.

"Oh Polly, can you lay off the bikini talk for a while?! We can always put together a hot costume for the hula later on this trip." Johanna sassed. They all laughed.

"Whale watching it is then!"

That afternoon, they were soon on a cruise that sailed out into the heart of the Pacific Ocean, where there were humpback whales to be seen breaching every once in a while. Regina was particularly drawn in by the sight of baby humpback whales being so close to their mothers.