(Fat Beatles) Two Hurrahs for Linda

Huge shout out to GorgingGeorge for co-writing this chapter with me!

Paul and his family got ready to dedicate their dinner to Linda up in heaven on 24th September. Ever since Linda passed on from this world to the Pearly Gates of Heaven, Paul and his children have made it a point to always dedicate their dinners to her every time her birthday rolled around. 

This year Paul, Stella and Mary decided to cook all of Linda's most famous dishes for a massive vegetarian feast, including her best kale sausages, veggie burgers and vegetarian country pies. Paul couldn't help but muse on how Linda would've loved all the food being prepared here.

"Your mom would've loved this eh girls?"

"Yeah, she would've," Stella agreed as she basted the sausages before popping them into the oven. "I remember mom told me that the first solids that she fed me were some mashed pumpkin..."

"Well mum told me that she fed me corn puree as my first solids," Mary chimed in while flipping the burgers. "Also I remember how she would always throw those parties for us with vegetarian meals when we graduated from anything!"

"And that's why your mum would've loved this meal!" Paul finished with a smile. "Oh! That's the kale sausages done, how's everything else looking?"

"The pies are just about ready to be taken out, and the burgers are ready- Oh! That's the timer for the pies!" Stella exclaimed as she scrambled to take them out. 

"Sweet! James, Heather! It's time for dinner!" Paul and Mary called out. The other 2 were soon rushing to the table as the others brought the meals to the table. After Paul made a heartfelt little toast to Linda, the 5 of them soon began ate to their heart's content, barely batting an eyelid over the fat they have began accumulating as soon as the food hit their bellies.

Paul and James both had bulging bellies by the time they were done with the meal, while all the girls inflated beyond what they thought was physically possible; their breasts and butts were the size of giant pumpkins and their triple chins were huge by the time the meal was done.

"Whoo! That was a meal!" Paul chuckled. "Wonder what Linda's doing up there now..."

"Probably enjoying herself up in heaven and giggling at our fatness I bet." Heather laughed. And they were all laughing at how they ended up in remembering their wife and mother.

Meanwhile, within the Pearly Gates, John, George and Stuart were planning a major vegan feast for Linda. George was especially on board with the idea, as he was a vegetarian during his lifetime. In order to make this a surprise, the lads got Cynthia and Maureen to distract Linda with a little hike around paradise while the boys all planned.

"Hmm, Linda and Paul constantly enjoyed kale didn't they? Should we season it with loads of rosemary?" John asked the other boys.

"That sounds amazing," Stuart and George agreed, with the latter adding: "How about we also prepare some pumpkin and corn salad? Linda did feed Mary and Stella those when the girls were babies, didn't she?"

"Sounds good Geo," John agreed. "Any ideas, Stu?"

Stuart shrugged, before saying: "What about some thyme infused potato bake?"

"Sounds marvellous! Let's get cracking before the ladies return hey?" And so the guys went about cooking in the heavenly kitchens, and within 2 hours, the food was done, just in time as the girls found them setting up in the heavenly banquet table. Before Linda could accurately guess what was going on, the boys all stepped out, and shouted:

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!"

Touched, Linda shed tears of joy and gave them all kisses, alongside Cynthia and Maureen. She mused:

"I never thought you guys would do this for me... This is just as amazing as what Paul and the kids did for me when I was with them! I love you guys!"

"Aww we love you too Linds," Stu replied. "Now let's dig in shall we?"

And so all 6 of them tucked in with all the food that the boys cooked, and as they ate they inflated ridiculously, not unlike what they did while still alive and what Paul and his family was doing back down in earth. The boys grew enormous triple chins and bellies while the girls' breasts and butts expanded to huge proportions, much to each other's amusement. By the time the meal was over, all 6 of them were so bloated and fat but no one minded.

"Oh my gosh, I never thought I'd be spoilt like this again!" Linda laughed.

"To be honest I never had this pleasure whilst alive, so this is definitely a first for me..." Stuart confessed.

"And you'll get more of these, I'll make sure of it!" John and George echoed.

"Anyways, happy birthday again Linda!" Cynthia and Maureen exclaimed one more time, hugging their pal.

"This has been one of the best birthday feasts I've had in a long time! I love all of you guys!"

"We love you too!" And thus all of them hugged the night away, Linda especially being really happy over how the day was so well spent.