(Fat Beatles) Dragon Hamsterball

Huge shoutout to @GorgingGeorge for the idea behind this story!

One autumn afternoon, the Beatles decided to go for a hike in the Williamson Tunnels after having spent a whole day dealing with obnoxious reporters and paparazzi. George was especially exasperated by how the reporters just couldn't stop prying into their private lives, and they just wanted to find a quiet space so that they could get away from it all.

"Man, those paparazzi were just so, RUDE!" Ringo exclaimed, also rather annoyed at their excessive and inappropriate questions. "I didn't sign up for this!"

"Don't they have better things to do?" George and Paul asked in unison. 

"Maybe, but I've got an idea on getting away from those donkeys!" John piped up.

"What is it Johnny?"

"How about we explore the Williamson Tunnels? They seem to be pretty cool."

"Yeah? They're not going to be crazy scary are they?" George asked, uncertain of how it'll all go.

"Surely any hazards must have been detected and eliminated right?" Paul asserted.

"Exactly. Let's get moving then!" John exclaimed enthusiastically.

And so the lads went on into the tunnels, excited over the adventure waiting for them. While they were walking in the tunnels, Ringo discovered a little ceramic container slightly uncovered by the clay. Curious, he called out to the other lads to see this little discovery he found. The other 3 Beatles ran over to him, and upon inspecting the container, Paul found some rather vague readings on the lid. He read out:

"Here lies the bones of the Psychedelic Dragon."

Being the rebel he was, John decided to brush off more of the clay and take the container out. Unfortunately, since he was also quite the klutz, he knocked into George and ended up dropping the container, which was soon smashed into smithereens, revealing decayed bones! Ringo exasperatedly exclaimed:

"NOW look what you've done! Now what're we going to say to the press if they were to find out?!"

But as the words were leaving his lips, the area surrounding the Beatles suddenly became a sickly green hue, and the Beatles found themselves encased in what looked like hamsterball glass spheres; to add insult to injury, the lads also found themselves bloating inside their hamsterball spheres, even transforming to look like fat little humanoid hamsters! While this was happening, the decayed bones began taking shape in its bodily form, as a black and seaweed green dragon.

"WHY ARE WE SUDDENLY HAMSTERS?!" Paul screamed as soon as he saw how fat, furry and stubby his arms were.

"Well don't look at me!" George barked. "I'm not the one who dropped the urn!"

This dragon was a quiet one, he said no words, all he did was he made the Hamsterball Beatles roll around the cave with little more than movements of his claws. The Hamsterballs were soon rolling around the cave at the whims of the dragon; John seemed to be the fastest of the Hamsterball Beatles while George had the best luck in avoiding the various bumps and boobytraps that were present in the tunnels. Paul, not liking how he was completely at the mercy of the dragon, tried to protest this, but his voice has become little more than a little "SQUEAK SQUEAK!!"

The Hamsterball Beatles were all laughing at each other squeaking while they were rolling, but it wasn't too long before they began expanding even further at the whims of the dragon! Their hamster bodies grew bigger and bigger, to the extent where the Hamster Beatles had far less space in their little spheres; John's face was squished against the sphere, Paul's cheeks got fatter as he expanded, George's butt got fatter and squished against the sphere while Ringo's head just expanded till it filled the sphere itself. Naturally, Paul freaked out big time over how he got fatter as a hamster, while John and George were making the most of their hamster forms.

Ringo, however, found that as he expanded and lost control over his hamster body, he knocked into various little bumps, and the glass in the sphere slowly began to crack. Thus he tried to tell this to the other Beatles, hoping they would understand his squeaks. Miraculously however, they understood Ringo, and thus they tried to make themselves collide into whatever bumps they could find despite the dragon's control over them, and it worked! The spheres began to break as they collided into the bumps, and within minutes, the spheres were broken, and the Beatles were free, having returned to their human forms, albeit still chubby. 

When John looked around, the dragon was gone, having already shrunken back into that little urn. Having had enough adventure for the day, the Beatles decided to head home, having had enough adventure for a day.