(Beatlettes) Girls' Night In

Huge shout out to @GorgingGeorge for the help in creating this story! If you viewers can check out her stories and follow her that'll be great :)

It was a hard day's night for the Beatlettes, as they have just finished a press conference that day in Louisiana as part of their tour. It was full of irritating questions from reporters and millions of paparazzi swamping the room they were in. After it was over, they all To unwind, they were uncertain of what to do in the hotel room when the idea of a girl's night in struck Johanna. 

"Hey! How about a girl's night in?" 

"Depends if we have any more stuff scheduled for our time here.." Paulina reluctantly stated, as she was down for the idea.

"Luckily, whenever we tour here in the US, we are granted a week's worth of free time in the last state before we fly home to Liverpool," Regina chimed in. 

"So yeah, we'll have time for a girl's night in.. That is, when we get all the stuff we need for this.." Georgina concluded.

"Yeah, you're right. So how about tomorrow night then? We can buy stuff in the day and prepare for the night in general hey?" Johanna suggested.

"Yeah, that'll give us some time," Regina agreed. "I'm sure the girls here in America do things differently here."

"Anything that involves some shopping is good to me!" Paulina cheered.

"As long as we get some good snacks!" Georgina piped in.

"So it's settled then! Let's get some rest, we've got a full day of shopping tomorrow!" And with that, they all went to sleep.

The next morning, the Beatlettes spent their whole day shopping in the Louisiana Boardwalk for supplies to enjoy that night in their girls' night in. Johanna was immediately drawn to buy some art supplies like paint supplies and art pads; Paulina was quick to buy some mani-pedi supplies like nail polish, face masks and make up; Georgina was drawn to the snacks, and so she bought things like ice-cream, chocolate, cake, cookies, soft drinks and cinnamon buns amongst a myriad of other bits of junk food; Regina was attracted to the books and girls magazines, so she bought a rather large stack. And once the girls have finished their shopping, they made their way back to the hotel in order to enjoy their girl's night.

That night, the Beatlettes began their night with a mani-pedi from Paulina, while they were doing that, they were chatting about stuff they've seen in the mall.

"Did any of you girls see the huge block of cheese in the mall?" Georgina asked as she had lilac nail polish applied on for her. "I'm surprised that the people in Louisiana can afford that much cheese!" 

"Ugh..." Regina winced, as she hated cheese. "Better yet, did you see what kind of books they sell here?" she continued as Paulina applied a lavender scented face mask on her.

"Is it a bimbo slapped onto a novel?" Paulina asked.

"No, is it a magazine about Audrey Hepburn?" Johanna asked.

"Nah, they prefer selling reimagined classics made relatable," Regina answered. "Like for example, they sold a reimagined version of A Christmas Carol with Scrooge pissing his pants every time he saw a ghost!" 

"Oh gosh!" Georgina laughed. "I bet Dickens is rolling in his grave now!" 

"Yeah, who knows why people make this sort of stuff?" 

Once the mani-pedis were done, they began doing a bit of painting with the art supplies that Johanna got. They all decided to try and draw posters of them and their boyfriends, and while they were at it, they were all chatting about what their boyfriends could be doing in Liverpool and what kind of poster they wanted to paint about their relationships.