(Beatlettes) Safari Sweetness

It was a bright and sunny day in the South African safari, where the Beatlettes all went on holiday with their boyfriends to celebrate their success as singers. They chose to go to South Africa because they thought, what better way to celebrate by spending unlimited time with animals?

"These animals are the most adorable, right Mo?" Regina cooed as she saw the meerkats playing with each other. Her boyfriend simply nuzzled her head in agreement.

"Conner, wanna ride an elephant with me?" Johanna asked enthusiastically as she ran toward an elephant, only for Conner to hold her back, insisting that they should wait for the tour guide to give them any instructions for riding any of the animals.

"Hang on Jo, we've gotta wait for the tour guide guy!"

"But aren't they cute?!"

"No animal cuteness is worth getting you hurt, trust me." Conner said as he kissed his girlfriend's head.

"Jonny, wanna do a little long jump competition with those gazelles?" Paulina jokingly suggested to her boyfriend. He agreed, and soon they were leaping around the African plain to imitate the gazelles, however, nature proved that the gazelles were just more naturally able to leap further distances.

"That was fun! Want me to give you a piggyback?" Jonathan offered. Paulina nodded, so he piggybacked her and they were soon giggling their way around in the safari.

"Gigi, do you see this little bush piggy?" Patrick asked Georgina as he saw a bush pig rubbing against his leg like a cat. 

"Yeah! Aww look at the little guy!" Georgina cooed as she tried to pick up the bush pig, only for it to run the other direction. "Aww, the piggy ran away!'

"No matter, you've still got me."

"Awww Paddy!!" And she leapt into her boyfriend's arms, kissing him.

All this animal frolicking went on for a while, before the tour guide finally showed up. "Hi, I'm Mufana, your tour guide for your safari today. It's a privilege to get to show you guys the majestic beauty of Africa as well as our amazing wildlife. Do you want to start your day with a truck ride around the safari?" With that, the 8 of them got on to Mufana's tour truck, and they took a drive around the South African plain.

While they were driving around they saw various other cute animals, including a pride of lions playing with the little cubs. It looked like one lioness was nursing one of her cubs while another cub was crawling all over her and playfully nibbling her ears. At that moment, Paulina instantly got serious baby fever, and was soon all over Jonathan about having kids some day.

"When we gonna have kids Jonny?"

"Maybe when we fly out of this country!" Jonathan teased back.

"Yeah right!" Paulina retorted, knowing that he was joking, and soon they were laughing over the matter, only to be suddenly spooked by the sound of hyenas laughing along.

"EEK! WHAT'S THAT SOUND?" Paulina asked, scared out of her pants.

"Relax Polly! They're basically big dogs!" Georgina replied, giggling at the sounds the hyenas made while laughing.

At that moment, Mufana decided to stop the truck so that the Beatlettes and their boyfriends could see the elephants and possibly get a ride later on. Upon hearing about the elephant rides, Johanna immediately got excited, as she had always wanted to ride an elephant with Conner, due to elephants being her favorite animals.

"Ok, so there will be an elephant that's coming shortly with her trainer so that she can give some rides to any of you who wants one. Who wants to go first?" Naturally, Johanna and Conner raised their hands as they were literally just talking about riding elephants before Mufana came along. And so when the elephant came, Mufana helped Johanna and Conner onto her, and so the elephant walked around the plain where the trainer guided her to go.

Whilst on the elephant ride, Conner and Johanna were talking about the things they admired and loved about each other, before leaning in for a kiss. At that moment, the elephant let out an enormous trumpet, standing on her hind legs, leading to Conner to make Johanna duck under him as he pressed his weight on her back so as to prevent her from falling off, clenching his legs in the process to give himself enough stability as to not fall of the elephant. This sight made Regina and Maurice laugh out loud, with the latter saying:

"Conn, you should've seen your face! It literally looked more like you were trying not to get diarrhea than anything!"

Regina was also laughing her head off, saying:

"Jo you should've heard that little scream you gave out!"

However, all that laughing from the 2 of them was short-lived, as pretty soon they were pelted with fruit seeds by the baboons in the trees. The monkeys were later laughing at how mucky their fruit seeds made Maurice and Regina.

"Yuck! I'm covered in monkey spit and grime!" Regina complained.

"I guess that's what we both get for laughing at Conn and Jo, right?" Maurice joked. They both laughed at that comment.

While this was going on, Paulina and Jonathan ended up riding a pair of zebras in a sort of horse race, while Georgina and Patrick were riding a giraffe across the plain, imagining the experience as though they were riding a unicorn.

"Race you to where Johanna and the other lot is!" Jonathan teased Paulina.

"Bring it on! I can outrace you on horse-back any day!" came Paulina's comeback. And so they were racing on the zebras, making really hilariously obnoxious jokes at each other in the process.

Georgina and Patrick were on a rather fast giraffe, so Patrick clung on to the stump of its neck while Georgina clung onto his back. While the giraffe was running, they were both singing some sweet love songs that the Beatlettes sang back in Liverpool, such as Tell Me What You See.

"If you let me take your heart,

I will prove to you;

We will never be a part,

If I'm part of you."

Meanwhile, Johanna, Conner, Regina and Maurice were wondering where the other were when they heard the whinny of the zebra and the hum of the giraffe. As the animals got closer, it became obvious that the others were on them.

"Did Mufana give them permission or help them onto the beasts?" Regina asked, concerned that the animals might soon go completely out of control.

"Probably, why would they if he didn't?" Conner answered.

"Ah, I can only hope they are safe..."

At that moment, the giraffe and the 2 zebras arrived at the spot where Johanna, Conner, Regina and Maurice was. As soon as they stopped, Paulina, Georgina, Jonathan and Patrick all ended up bouncing off the animals' backs and fell on their butts, though fortunately it wasn't painful.

"I win!" Paulina teased Jonathan.

"Oh yeah? I might even challenge you to a rematch when we get home!" Jonathan wisecracked in return.

"How in the heck did you guys ride those creatures?" Johanna asked. "If they had no training, you could've been killed!"

"Mufana just offered a chance to ride these creatures," Jonathan answered. "It seems like they were all domesticated under him or something!"

"Holy cow Riri! How did you and Mo end up this grimy?" Georgina exclaimed.

"Monkeys." Maurice deadpanned. "Literal monkeys."

"Yeah, I mean the baboons were pelting spit-covered fruit seeds at us and now, URGH!!" With that, the Beatlettes and their boyfriends were all laughing over how they got their moments of funny and how they got closer with each other as couples. 

Ok, so I'm going to be doing one last around the world adventure before everything becomes regular Liverpool based oneshots again, so what should I do for the very last adventure around the world? Please give me your suggestions in the comments or DM me! Till then, much love xx