(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 4)

Finally, August 25th arrived, the day that the Beatlettes and Royal Ballet were to showcase their production in the Royal Opera House. The Beatlettes and their men were all excited, as they couldn't wait for their ballet debut and to impress the elite. In addition to that, they all loved the costumes they got to wear for their performance.

In the ladies room, the Beatlettes and the other ballerinas were helping each other with their costumes while marveling at them at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! I love this tutu Gigi!" Paulina gushed over Georgina's white and lilac romantic tutu for her role as Aurora. "If the audience isn't blown away by this tutu and the ballet, I don't know what will!"

"I really like the tutus they crafted for our role as fairies," Regina admired, as she looked at her white and green classical tutu while Johanna inspected her white and red tutu and Paulina admired her white and blue tutu. 

"It perfectly complements our roles as the fairies while not taking from Aurora her romantic appeal even in sleep," continued Johanna. 

"Although, the fairies do most of the work, the tutus maintain the femininity of both the fairies and Aurora." Paulina concluded. And all the ballerinas were chatting happily about their costumes and the dances associated with them.

Meanwhile, in the men's room, the boys were all laughing about the costumes and dreamily commenting on the chemistry of all the dancers.

"These poofy sleeves are funny!" Conner and Jonathan laughed. "They suit our roles as the 2 kings, but who knew the royals in the Renaissance had such a bad sense of fashion?" 

"Oh Gigi! How much I desire to see you as my princess!" Patrick sighed dreamily, to an extent where Maurice and Jonathan took the mickey out of him, saying:

"Who knows how Aurora's sleeping habits go?" 

"If she snores this ballet becomes a comedy!" And all the danseurs were soon laughing about the dance and contemplating the splendor that would come their way if the ballet were to become a success.

Meanwhile, trouble struck at the ladies room. The Beatlette ballerinas were just running through the moves one more time and how the dancing should convey the story rather than dialogue when Penelope showed up out of nowhere and snatched Regina's tutu right out of her hands! 

"Hey! My tutu!" Regina exclaimed.

Johanna, quick as a wink, ran right after Penelope, yelling:

"Penelope Best! Return that tutu this instant!"

"Oh yeah? And what if I don't?"

"I'll tell Madame Giry-Bijou that you're engaging in foul behavior!"

"I'm not going to let some amateur dancer out-dance me!"

"You got the part of Maleficent, isn't that enough?!"

And with that, the 2 girls were cat-fighting once again, only to be pulled away by Paulina and Georgina before Madame Giry-Bijou could see the drama. 

"Seriously, Penelope? You're going to do this?" Paulina demanded.

"How low do you have to go?"Georgina fumed.

"Ugh, I'm not going to spend my time fighting with you degenerates! Take back your lousy tutu!" With that she sashayed away, throwing the tutu over her head. Luckily Johanna caught it in time before it got stained in the mud. 

"My, that wench! She should change her name to Penelope Worst!" Johanna muttered as she and the other ballerinas stormed back into the changing room, returning to Regina her tutu before they all got dressed in time for the ballet.