Interview with the Beatles

Hey guys! I just thought for this series, why not take a break from the stories and do like an interview where the lads interview me and you guys can get to know me a little better? Hope you enjoy!

Beatles: What is your name poppet?

Me: Chloe, or chloe_coolio9 on Wattpad

Beatles: Very nice there Chloe, now, I see you're doing very well when it comes to writing about us, what do you reckon is your secret for that?

Me: That's very kind of you guys, and I reckon my secret is that when I write my stories I keep my audience in mind; some would want it tamer, some would want it sexier, some want humorous stories and others just want it to be relatable, so it's all a matter of paying attention to the wants of my fans.

Paul: Do you have any influencers in your writing? Meaning if you had anyone in particular inspire you in your writing?

Me: Well, my first inspiration is GorgingGeorge , and others include Malkat1969 and harrisonkrishna2. Their work is amazing!

George: You have a specific brand of fanfiction about us, don't you? Care to share a bit about it?

Me: Well, I've created a series of fanfiction where you guys are imagined as women, I named this incarnation of you guys "The Beatlettes", because if I were to imagine you guys as female, then surely it all has to make sense.

Ringo: Was there any influence or inspiration to the creation of this series or?

Me: Good question Ringo, well when I first started reading on Wattpad, long before I began writing, I found that the fanfiction of you guys seemed to be either smutty or regular oneshots, and you guys already know of GorgingGeorge, right?

Beatles: Yup, with her WG one shots of us, right?

Me: Exactly. I saw her unique way of writing, which was an inspiration for me to write; in addition to that I never saw any fanfics of you guys where you're reimagined as girls, so I thought why not write something where my fans can relate to in daily life?

John: Please explain a bit more, you lost me on the relating thing...

Me: Sure John, considering that I can't really get into the minds of guys since I'm a girl, and I can understand how a girl's mind works, so I thought I make a series where when a girl reads my stuff she'll be like "OMG so true!"

Paul: How do you make us relatable for your readers as women?

Me: For one, many of my Beatlettes stories involve getting a period, and since girls everywhere can relate to that, so I thought I could write something as realistically about it, so that when girls read it they'll know that they aren't alone in their struggle.

George: Can you please give us an example?

Me: Ok George, my first Beatlettes story is a 2 part story which I titled Period Syncs, as they entail the girls getting their periods all at the same time, and the symptoms shown, such as Georgina (female version of you, George) grobbling in pain from her cramps and Johanna (female version of John) screaming in rage at anything under the sun, they're designed to be really relatable for the girls reading the stories. Hope that explains it well enough for you guys.

Ringo: Oof, I can see John just yelling at everything right now as a girl, won't you John?

John: Hey!!

Beatles: *laughs*

Paul: So we already know who John and George would be renamed as in your series, what would Ringo and I be renamed as in this one Chloe?

Me: You'd be renamed Paulina and Ringo would be renamed as Regina.

Ringo: Ha! My girl name literally means queen! *sassy finger snap*

Paul: Oh puh-leeze! My girl name is da best! *hair flip*

George and John: *just laughing at the other 2*

George: Enough with the fanfiction stuff, do you write anything else on Wattpad?

Me: I'm glad you asked, I actually write some poetry as well, and there was a story that is a remaster of what I wrote at age 16; the latter is somewhat dead, and the poetry by Wattpad standards aren't that huge, but one of it is making waves outside of it!

John: Poetry, huh? And you said one is making waves, how so?

Me: Back in August I wrote a poem that is pro-life by nature, and as a result one of the girls in my youth group asked me to give her the poem as promo for the March for Life 2020, so yeah, I'm still really happy about that.

Paul: That's actually so cool Chloe!

Ringo: Yeah, it's not everyday that something you write can make it big that way!

Me: Thanks guys!

Beatles: Anyway, it was awesome meeting you, and we look forward to seeing what you get out there!

Me: It was good meeting you too lads, hopefully we'll chat again!

Beatles: For sure! See ya!

Me: Bye!