(Fat Beatles) Triple Date Buffet

One night, John and Cynthia decided to take Paul and Linda out to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with them. At the same time, Julian had taken quite a liking to Mary, thus he used this occasion as an excuse to ask Mary out on a date. 

"Hey Mary, uh, I was just thinking, since my parents are going out to the local buffet for your parents' wedding anniversary, I was just thinking, wanna go on a date with me to that place, or?"

"Really? I mean, I'd love to, but I don't want to take away all the attention from our parents y'know..." Mary answered rather coyly.

"C'mon, why do all the grown ups get all the fun?" Julian joked.

"You're sounding just like your dad," Mary giggled. "I love that kind of cheek in a man, and that last sentenced sealed that date for us tonight! I'd love to go out with you!"

"Sweet! Pick you up at 7?"

"Yup!"

"Awesome! See you tonight cutie."

"N'awww stop it! See you tonight handsome!"

At 7 that night, Julian drove over to the McCartney residence, and picked up Mary for their little date at the local buffet.

"You excited Mary? I've booked something amazing for us both tonight! Hopefully our parents won't see us until we surprise them at the end!"

"Yeah! I bet they'll all be shocked out of their minds seeing us randomly hey?"

"They should be! Anyway, let's keep it hush right now love, they're right there!"

And so the 2 lovebirds quietly snuck in and made their order before getting to a quiet spot, not too far away from where their parents were, but also far enough not to get noticed. The 2 of them also did some subtle yet shameless flirting, not unlike what their fathers were doing to their mothers at that moment; Julian spent a lot of time randomly complimenting Mary about random things while Mary often found silly excuses to hold Julian's hand at completely random times, of which he was rather flattered by.

Meanwhile, Paul, Linda, John and Cynthia were all at a table chatting while gorging themselves; John and Paul were stuffing their faces with the spaghetti and salads respectively until their bellies have become as big as the restaurant itself and their cheeks as inflated as the vats of pasta sauce. When they were done, John let out an enormous burp of satisfaction while Paul was just guffawing at their never-ending eating habits. Cynthia and Linda weren't too far behind either, when they were stuffing themselves with the creme brulees and sorbets, their breasts and butts expanded to the size of the table while their faces and bellies puffed up in a massive way. While all 4 of them were ballooning up, their clothes began to give way, especially the guys' coat buttons and the ladies' dresses; and they were all taking the mickey out of each other. 

What they didn't notice was Julian and Mary tiptoeing quietly into the buffet section to get some food before their parents emptied out everything. Julian decided to help himself to the tacos while Mary piled much of the potato bake onto her plate, relieved that her parents didn't gobble up the whole lot before she and Julian arrived. The lovebirds also decided to fill up a tall glass of soda to share, and with all that food they got back to their booth. The 2 lovebirds then began enjoying their meal while staring into each other's eyes, as they ate they were also beginning to inflate just like their parents; as Julian picked up on his father's gluttony he began to bloat in his belly and his cheeks, not that it bothered Mary, as she was also swelling and inflating the more she ate. As she picked up on her mother's gluttony, her breasts and butt also bloating to the size of over-inflated exercise balls. 

After the meal was done, Julian and Mary decided to share the soda they got at the buffet table. While drinking, they interlocked their fingers underneath the table and gazed into each other's eyes, and with each sip into their straws they seemed to lean in for a kiss. But before that could happen, their bodies began bloating at an even faster rate, the weight gain slowly taking its toll on Julian's blazer and Mary's blouse. At that point, all it took was a little burp from the both of them simultaneously to send them both flying around the restaurant, breaking the desk from underneath and eventually crashing into their parents' table.

"SURPRISE!!!"

The adults, initially caught off guard of their son and daughter's presence and fatness, asked:

"Julian? Mary? What brings you guys here?"

"Well, I decided to ask Mary out since I've liked her for ages, and I thought, why not surprise you guys as well, right?" Julian explained. Mary just giggled along.

Paul laughed: "Looks like you're learning from your old man Mary!" John echoed his friend's sentiments with his son, who blushed hard at his father's attempts to tease him in front of Mary. 

"Thanks dad, but can I kiss her first?" Julian asked, leading to Mary blushing and incessant cooing from both their parents.

And so Julian pulled Mary in for a sweet little kiss, and for their parents, seeing their children kiss made them want to kiss as well; John and Cynthia's kisses were long and passionate, whereas Paul and Linda's were rather hot and heavy, both couples were grabbing at each other's fat as they made out, much to the amusement of their children, who stopped kissing a little while ago.

"Get a room you lot!" Julian and Mary joked.

"We will if you guys agree to be boyfriend and girlfriend!" All the adults rebutted.

"You don't have to worry about that, Mary already agreed to be my girlfriend when I asked while you guys were eating each other's faces!" Julian laughed, while Mary was giggling shyly at how things went.

With that, the parents all cheered, while their children sealed the whole deal with another kiss.