(Fat Beatles) Balloon SuperBeatles

Huge shout out to @GorgingGeorge for the suggestion for this oneshot!

It was a fine summer's day when the Beatles were chilling in their favorite cafe. They finished their album well before its deadline, so they were spending whatever free time they had in the cafe.

"Ooh, I never thought we would finish our recording sessions so early! Now who wants a burrito?" George asked.

"Nah, I'm right now more in a mood to just sit down and have a latte." Paul responded.

"I'm kind of craving an ice cream, actually." Ringo piped up.

"Yeah me too, with a big plate of brownies." John concluded, patting his hungry tummy.

The Beatles were going to have their orders taken, when John's watch began blinking in multiple psychedelic colors. It was their superhuman mentor Allan. As John activated the watch, a voice boomed.

"Are the Superbeatles available? Over."

"Yes, all the Superbeatles are present. Over."

"Listen gents. We have a massive problem in the countryside. Report to Balloon Superhuman Headquarters ASAP. Over and out." With that, the Beatles shot up from their spots in the cafe, flew to the Balloon Superhuman Headquarters and transformed into their superhero selves mid-flight; John transformed into a green human air balloon, Paul transformed into a blue human water balloon, George transformed into an indigo human blueberry while Ringo transformed into a red human helium balloon. And after all their transformations, the Superbeatles arrived in the Balloon Superhuman Headquarters.

Allan then appeared before the lads and announced their mission, it was much more dire than the Superbeatles expected. "London's in peril, lads. There is a cult of models who have hacked into the army weaponry and stole some explosives; their aim is to force the women in the rural areas to be part of a criminal modelling empire lest they lose their villages to the explosives."

"Oh no! Not the birds!" Paul exclaimed.  

"Is there a cure to all this?" George inquired.

"I'm sure some of our Superbeatle powers should help do the trick, but the thing is, what kind would be useful for this mission?" John muttered.

"Quite right John," Allan responded. "Gents, you all have powers that will be helpful in preventing this from happening; Ringo, you have helium vents in your suit which will make the explosives ineffective, specifically in the armpit area, John, your power will help you transfer all the air and blubber to those models; George and Paul, your jobs are to go undercover and infiltrate the cult, so that they would be blindsided later on, however, in order for you two to pull this off, you two will need to appear like your regular alter egos in order to not raise suspicion. Understand me?"

"Yes Allan." 

"Good. You would be able to find this cult in the remote parks of Liverpool. I have faith in you, good luck!" With that, the mentor walked back into his chambers.

So George and Paul decided to propel themselves back to the ground before they transformed back to their regular selves while John and Ringo looked for ways to counterattack the cult with their powers.

John and Ringo were soon in a remote area of the park, where fortunately the cult hasn't arrived yet. So John asked Ringo: "What did Allan mean about your power? I mean with the vents under your pits..?"

Ringo answered: "Oh you mean this?" He lifted his arms and wrapped them around his head and pretended to do a sumo soutenu to simulate the effect that the vents from beneath his armpits would do, but not immediately as he had to conserve helium for when the weapons are within the vicinity.