(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 1)

George -> Georgina 'Gigi' Harrison

John -> Johanna 'Jo' Winifred Lennon

Paul -> Paulina 'Polly' McCartney

Ringo -> Regina 'Riri' Starkey

Side Note: pretend that the Beatlettes (girl Beatles) in this oneshot were in this era, it'll make sense throughout the story

Warning: graphic descriptions of period symptoms, only girls allowed

One fine day in August, the Beatlettes were getting ready for their planned trip down to the beach. It was one of those days that they could get away from the studio and just have some time off.

"Goodbye studio time, HELLO HOLIDAY!!" all 4 Beatlettes cheered on the road to the beach. It was a relatively fun car ride, with  Paulina at the wheel and Johanna on the music library, the girls all sang their way to the beach and excitedly talked about what they could do during their time off while Georgina just ate whatever snacks were available.

Soon, the girls arrived at the beach, and entered the changing rooms, they each mused:

"I can't believe we're finally doing this!" Paulina exclaimed. "I've been waiting to wear my new bikini for weeks! Now I can let my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard *winks* "

"Yeah, time for some much needed down time and fun in the sun, hey?" Johanna replied.

"I just wanna eat," Georgina chirped, "Upholding an image for the fans is exhausting!"

"I agree with all of you... wait. Could it be?!" Regina yelped in horror as she felt something warm trickle down her leg.

She ran off to a booth, and upon checking her knickers, she screamed:

"NOOOOO!! NOT MY PERIOD!!!"

When the other 3 heard that, they were frustrated that they couldn't enjoy the beach after all. "What on earth Regina!" cried Johanna. "Now we got to wait for goodness knows how long till we get our next holiday!"

"Uh oh, I guess she's not the only one whose on the rag..." murmured Paulina as she felt her nether regions getting wet and her stomach bloating up.

"OWWWW!! THEM STUPID CRAMPS!! I'M EVEN HUNGRIER THAN BEFORE!! AND I ATE EVERYTHING WE HAVE!! WHY IS MY BODY DOING THIS TO ME?!" Georgina cried as she rolled all over the floor in agony, not at all caring about the fact that she's covering herself in wet sand and mud.

'I'm just gonna sit here and pretend its not happening...' Johanna thought in vain as her knickers bled through and she began feeling stabbing pains in her stomach. Once reality hit her, she yelled out loud:

"THANKS A LOT BODY!! NOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GROANING IN PAIN ALL DAY!!"

"Whining and whinging will not do anything Jo!" Scolded Regina. "Now who's got pads or tampons?"

"I'm just so glad I've brought my big bag of necessities, period supplies included," Paulina calmly said. "Who else needs some?"

"GIMME THAT!" Johanna, Regina and Georgina all cried out as they began snatching at the bag for tampons and pads. 

"How are you so calm in all this Polly?" Georgina quipped. She just shrugged. As soon as they managed to get their period supplies in check, they rushed back to the car and rushed their way home.

"Ugh, periods are just the WORST!! What kind of periods do you guys have?" Paulina asked.

"Wha..... OH, THAT!" the girls responded. "Mine's probably the 'Kill Me Now' period" Johanna replied.

"Too bad mine's the 'Surprise, B*#$H', " Regina moaned. "It's like, it set all our periods in motion!" 

"Bleh, mine's a combo of the 'Chunkster' and the 'Kill Me Now'.... wait, did you just say our periods all synced?!" Georgina yelped. 

"Yeah I did," Regina responded. "What about yours, Polly?" 

"Oh, mine's the 'Chunkster' and 'Leaky' combo," Paulina simply responded.

"I guess the only good thing about our periods this month is that THEY ALL SYNC, RIGHT?" Regina exclaimed. 

"Yeah!" all the girls chirped, despite the fact that Georgina was still squeezing her belly in sheer agony and exhaustion while Johanna was still fuming at the fact that her period came out of nowhere and ruined their beach outing.

For more information the little bit about period types mentioned here, check out Buzzfeed's video at "8 Types of Periods You Have"