(Fat Beatles) Spa Day

Dedicating this to GorgingGeorge for the idea behind this story!

Warning: could be marginally suggestive, just a warning

It was John and Cynthia Lennon's 15th wedding anniversary, and they wanted to do something to celebrate. John had booked for him and his wife to enjoy a full day at the spa, while Julian got to hang out in the creche with the other kids.

When the couple got to the reception, the lady in charge collected the spa package fee from John, and as a treat she gave them both some chocolate, where the mild fattening effects were evident; as shown by how John and Cynthia began developing a little pudge in their cheeks and bellies.

"Oh, that was quick," Cynthia noted. "It was little more than that little chocolate piece wasn't it Johnny?"

"Yeah, that's true Cynnie," John answered before adding "but you look way cuter now.", hugging her chubbier body and making her blush.

"Aww you're adorable Johnny... Oh well, I could get used to all this fat. We've got all day to enjoy the spa right?"

"That's right! Let's go!" And with that, they let a plump assistant woman lead them to the heart of the spa, where the main massages were given. When they arrived, Cynthia in particular marveled at how everyone was so relaxed while they were massaged, while John was particularly intrigued by how the couples massage went down; all the couples that were there were led to private rooms where they were free to massage each other as and how they pleased, coupled with a bell in each room by which they can call for food when they got hungry. 

And thus John persuaded Cynthia to take on the couples massage, and with that they were led into an empty room by the same plump assistant woman who was attending to them earlier. As soon as they got inside, they were instructed to change into bathrobes which was going to help make their spa experience more comfortable. And so they did, rather comfortably too, and pretty soon they got to massaging each other, and they managed to get to all the comfortable spots of each other; John loved how Cynthia was able to undo all the knots in his neck and shoulders while Cynthia couldn't help but moan in pleasure as John massaged her back and hips.

Needless to say, since all the massaging made them somewhat hungry, John rang the bell countless times, and with each ring the plump attendant would bring in a huge plate of food, including but not limited to chocolates, bacon, ice cream and fish fingers. Being the gluttons they were, it usually didn't even take 10 minutes of the first tray coming in before either Cynthia or John rang the bell again and again, and the cycle continued all through the evening. During those few hours, the couple gorged like there was no tomorrow with each tray of food, all the fat they slowly accumulated spreading through their bodies with each massage they gave each other in between eating.

By the time the spa was due to close at 5pm, both John and Cynthia were little more than sumo-sized blimps that could only waddle everywhere for the rest of the day. 

"BUUUUURPP! I didn't realize spa food could be so fattening!" John expressed, snuggling into his wife before adding "We should get Julian right?"

"Yep, let's do that."

When they got seen out by the spa staff and arrived at the creche, they found their son also fattened into a blimp, and the tot ran up to his parents upon seeing him, burying his little face in his mum's blubber.

"Aww, we're like a happy fat family!" Cynthia cooed as John squeezed her belly and Julian snuggled into her. 

"And we are indeed. I loved spending those hours with you Cynnie, happy anniversary!"

"Love you John."

"I love you Cynthia."