(Fat Beatles) Flirting in Miami Beach

Huge shout out to @GorgingGeorge for this story idea!

It was a sunny Saturday morning in Miami, Florida, USA. The Beatles and Brian have completed their tour around America, and they all decided to have a little picnic in Miami Beach and spend the day there. Brian decided to bring in the snacks from their hotel while the Beatles found themselves a good spot in the beach for a tan after a short walk from the hotel.

"The beaches in Florida are a beauty, aren't they?" John marveled as he laid the blanket down in the sand.

"Yeah, check out all the birds!" Paul murmured sultrily. "That chick right there? Her milkshake could very well bring me to her yard ;)"

"Don't get your hopes up Paulie," George teased, taking a bite out of his hot dog. "Ooh, this hot dog is amazing!" he exclaimed, making a face of satisfaction.

John soon began wolf-whistling at some of the girls there, while Paul was especially shameless in attempting to tackle a few of them in a hug from behind, though he was unsuccessful as the girls obliviously walked away, causing him to fall face-first into the sand. George, enjoying this spectacle, caught the eye of another girl, which led him to make a sultry little roar at her and attempt to give her a strip tease, only for that girl to giggle at the sight of his body and walk off with her girl-friends.

"Can we not do this right now lads?" Ringo asked, annoyed at their pathetic attempts to woo a girl over. "Can't you see they aren't interested? Let's just get somewhere to sit before Brian gets here... Oh wait. There's our blanket here and Brian's coming."

Brian has just arrived at Miami Beach, having missed John, Paul and George's attempts to woo a girl over to have a picnic with them. He has brought over 5 big plates of hamburgers, a huge key lime pie, and a massive bucket of buffalo wings. As soon as George saw all the food that Brian brought over, he rushed straight to the picnic site, and was soon gorging himself with the delicacies that were laid before him, some of the others had to grab onto him so that there would be enough food for everyone.

"LET ME AT 'EM!!" George screamed as Brian and Ringo struggled to restrain him. "I'M NOT LEAVING TILL I GET A TASTE OF THIS AMERICAN FOOD!"

"At least be considerate!" Paul chided as he took a bite out of a buffalo wing. "We all wanna taste these American delights too, y'know!"

"Yeah, George! Ever heard of sharing?" John deadpanned as he chewed his pie slice. While this was happening, he happened to see 2 bikini-clad girls walk on by, thus he wolf-whistled at them again before Ringo shot him an annoyed glare.

"Enough bickering boys! We're here for some leisure, and we can always come back to America, right?" Brian reasoned with the boys as he enjoyed a hamburger.

"Yeah." And so the boys ate the food that Brian brought for them, happily savoring the fruits of America's kitchens while enjoying the view of the American beauties.

Because the pie and hamburgers were so rich in calories, the Beatles and Brian were have all inflated to ridiculous extents, all of them growing to the size of the lighthouse and with a waistline as wide as an opened summer umbrella. John in particular has inflated to crazy proportions, now all he could actually do is bounce as his limbs shrank into his blubber. Brian has also grown an enormous quadruple chin, and he didn't at all care that his nose has elongated to look like an elephant's.

"WHOOO This feeling is amazing!" Paul wheezed, not at all caring that he was as fat as everybody else with him.

"I just wanna snag some birds now!" John chirped, excitedly bouncing about in his blubber.

"Um, you don't have to," Ringo pointed out, his eyes set on a plump girl headed their direction. "Looks like someone's after YOU!"

"It's gonna be good."

The plump  girl can right over to where George was and gave him a wink. That was the same girl that he tried strip teasing earlier, turns out that she has had a few too many fattening hot dogs herself! George, while initially unsure on how to take the whiplash of having so much blubber on the both of them, eventually reciprocated the girl's flirting and soon the girl was on top on George as the 2 frolicked with each other in the soft sands.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Ringo called out. George responded by playfully rolling his eyes at him before getting back to making out with the girl.

Paul and John were just looking enviously at their younger band mate and how he managed to snag a girl while they were just sitting along the sidelines. However, their thoughts were interrupted by another 2 girls who said in shrill, sultry voices:

"Hey gorgeous!"

One girl had more meat on her, while the other girl was more buxom, and they each snagged themselves onto Paul and John, respectively. Paul was just so happy that he got a girl to snuggle, while John was happy just to lap up the female attention. 

Soon this was going on for another 2 hours, and still no sign of girl attention for Ringo. However he was well about to throw in the towel on girls, when another girl decided to tackle him in a hug from behind. This girl was by far the best endowed of all the girls, with wide hips and a hour-glass thigh gap. As soon as Ringo caught a glimpse on who tackled him, he bellowed:

"I AM THE LUCKIEST LAD ALIVE!!!"

"Let's face it, tonight we ALL win!" George called out. And with that the boys and Brian were all laughing with their new girls, thrilled with how the whole day turned out for them.

And that is a wrap for my around the world series! Man, that was quite an adventure wasn't it? If you guys were fans of the around the world theme, I will definitely do one again in the future. But for now, regular Liverpool based oneshots will be released, please leave behind suggestions for the next story as sort of like a welcome home sort of thing! Till then, much love xx