(Beatlettes) Shopping Sprees

Side Note: Beatlette names will be the same as before, so in case you're new to this series, check out the previous Beatlette 2 part oneshot in this series: Period Syncs to familiarize yourselves with the Beatlettes :)

It was a fine October day for the Beatlettes, as after they finished another day at touring they were looking forward to some real relaxation. "Man, I really overworked my fingers over our latest record!" Regina moaned.

"You're not the only one feeling sore right now Riri!" Johanna grumbled. "I probably ripped my voice box to shreds over Rock and Roll Music!" 

"Nonetheless, we're all home, and should make the most of our downtime, right?" Georgina said. "Plus I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

"You would NOT believe this ladies!" Paulina gasped, carrying a newspaper she was reading. "We won the lottery!! Can you believe it?!" 

"GIMME THAT NEWSPAPER!" the remaining 3 Beatlettes creid out. As they read it, the euphoria of big money set in on them.

"WHOOHOO!! I never thought this would happen to me!" Georgina cried out. 

"How much is the prize we won?" 

"$13 billion."

"This is all just a dream right Polly?!" asked Regina and Georgina in astonishment. Paulina just shook her head.

Then the doorbell rang. Paulina answered the door. It was the postman. "Hi.. is this the residence of the Beatlettes?"

 "Yes, may I help you?"

"Well, I'm here to deliver your lottery prize of $13 billion. Enjoy, and congratulations!" With that, he left, and Paulina closed the door.

"SO IT IS REAL!! AHHHHH" Paulina squealed with joy. 

"WHAT?! NOW WE CAN RESIGN IF WE WANT TO!! YEET!" Johanna cheered. 

"Let's not quit being the Beatlettes though, we love it despite the occasional exhaustion, right Jo?" Regina responded. 

"I guess you're right." 

"You know what this calls for right? A SHOPPING SPREE TOMORROW!!" Paulina suggested enthusiastically. All 4 Beatlettes went: "YEAH!!"

The very next day, the Beatlettes went to their favourite shopping areas to enjoy that fresh lotto prize money. They were just so excited at the prospect of extra cash that they spent it in various ways:

Johanna was looking for a new pet for each of the Beatlettes: she'd get an Exotic Shorthair kitten for herself, a Beagle puppy for Paulina, a Ragdoll kitten for Georgina and a Golden Retriever puppy for Regina. "Now, may I have all these as female please?" She asked the store owner. 

"Yes you may, Ms Lennon, and you're in luck, as all these puppies and kittens are on 75% discount at only $50 dollars each, and since you're a Beatlette, I'd let you have one more of each breed for free." 

"Oh, thank you so much Madam!" Johanna left the pet store, really pleased  with 8 little critters in 4 different cages on a trolley, thinking: " The others are going to be thrilled when they see these beauties! :)"

Paulina has been in the cosmetics and boutique shops, looking for the best makeup items for their next photoshoots and performances. Little did she know that she wound up buying $100000 dollars worth of dresses and lipstick. Upon looking at the receipt, she wondered: "Hopefully the girls won't mind so many beauty items for all of us..it's all part of being a Beatlette after all.."