Chapter 1: Her

It was a perfect weather wedding day in the late afternoon, The reception have the breathtaking scenery. They'd have a small group of family, friends and elite people wearing their elegant suits and gowns for the wedding.

Golden chandeliers hanging on the ceiling made the whole place look fabulous as it is, Addition to the design of each corner of the venue are the flowers spread down the floor and glamorous motif of each table with embroidery on its cloth.

Everyone is focus looking at the newly wed as they dance on the dance floor, waving and smiling. As the two are enjoying their moments, their friends are having a great time watching them.

"Woah I can't believe Jisoo and Chaeng will end up together. What a destiny" Seulgi shakes her head and drink the wine she's holding.

"Who wouldn't have thought that the girl whom Jisoo choke on their third semester of college because she stole her chicken skin would be her wife?" Wendy laugh as she reminisce the memories when they're still in college.

As the visitors clap their hands, Jisoo's friends scream like gays which made everyone laugh.

"Aish stop updating your girlfriend Lisa! I'm so sure that my cousin is fine" Seokjin steal her phone and keep it inside his pocket.

She grab Seokjin's arm and pull it back "Yah give it back to me!"

"Of course she's giving her best now to talk to her since she will be working in their hospital and living far from their home, Ahh We're so proud of you Lisa! You are a Surgeon now!" Nayeon clap her hand softly to show Lisa how proud she is and everyone ruffled her hair.

She push everyone and smirk "Of course, A person named Lisa Manoban never failed on every goals she's dreaming" She said boasting herself.

"You still need the residency" Yoongi laugh at her and flick her nose.

Wendy wrap her arm on Lisa's shoulder "So, Are we going to help you to drop your things in your new home tomorrow?"

"No. I can manage besides Jennie will be with me when I transfer my things there so no need" She assured them.

While they're talking, Jisoo walk towards them with a big smile on her face, looking so proud to her big day.

"Yah Lalisa! Where's Jennie?" Jisoo pouted when she gets near.

Everyone complain and scoffed on what Jisoo said.

"Seriously Jisoo Kim?? You look for Jennie first before us who're your real friend since the very first day of our High school life? I'm hurt!" Seulgi acted, she put her hand on her chest and shakes her head.

Everyone look away while shaking their heads, acting out that they're hurt and they all received a smack on their heads.

"Stop acting like babies in my big day bitches! Of course I'm really happy that all of you are here and I'm already expected that you will attend my wedding.. Just curious why Jennie isn't here?"

Jisoo sit in front of them and steal some glances to her wife.

"Ah. She needs to study for the whole day, she have examination tomorrow and she told me to deliver her apologies to you and Chaeng" Lisa replied back.

"Is she in her last year of Juris Doctor?" Seokjin asked.

Lisa look up to think and nod her head "I think so" She chuckle.

"Wah! What kind of girlfriend are you? You didn't even know if it's Jennie's last year as a student? Unbelievable!" Wendy scoffed.

Lisa was about to drink her wine but she stop when Wendy said those words.