Chapter 67

"A-Are you sure?" Lisa asked.

Jennie looked on her watch and clear her throat "I'm not going to waste my time to go here if I'm unsure. So when it will be?"

Lisa rubbed her chest as she's getting anxious on Jennie's presence, she doesn't know what she should feel when the Lady told her that she agreed on her offer.

"My one week vacation will start tomorrow.. So.. Can I schedule it tomorrow? Tomorrow before 4pm?"

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows "Tomorrow? Okay" She bluntly said.

Lisa looked at her back and scratch her eyebrow "I was planning if we will go somewhere for a week.. You can bring Reign with us if-"

"Somewhere? What do you mean? We're just going to talk, why not in a coffee shop instead? Other than that, I wouldn't bring Reign with me" "Jennie disagreed as she's frowning at Lisa.

"I want a peaceful one. Just trust me with this and-"

Lisa didn't finish her words when they heard someone coming. They looked on the direction and saw her Dad with Jisoo.

"Oh.. Jennie" Marco mumbled, he smile instantly when he saw the Lady.

Jennie bowed her head and walked towards Marco to give him a hug.

"Uncle.. How are you?" She asked.

Marco steal a glance at Lisa before she focus on Jennie "I'm completely fine. How about you? Where's Reign?"

Jennie gazed on Jisoo who's trying to avoid her, she smile genuinely like Jisoo never did something to her back then.

"I'm good, Reign is with Bobby today but he'll drop him in the office after lunch because he has a duty" Jennie explained.

"Uhhm. So what are you doing here?"

Jennie looked back at Lisa who's somewhat distant to them "We're discussing about something but nothing serious. I just want to clarify something, you don't have to worry if Lisa did dirty again" She stated to clear things out.

"So I have to wait for Lisa in the office?" Marco said, looking at his Daughter for an answer.

"Ah.. No. She can go with you, I need to go as well. I'm pretty late in the office" Jennie chuckle and lowered down her head to say goodbye to Marco, she walked back at Lisa and whispered "Okay, I have to wait you then so we can finish everything"

Jennie turned around to face Marco again, she smile and wave her hand before she made her way out of the building. Lisa wants to say something more but maybe she should keep it until tomorrow, she couldn't contain the happiness and nervousness she's feeling right now. She couldn't believe that Jennie will agree.

"Come to my office now Lisa" Marco said and walked away with Jisoo.

---

Jennie's P. O. V.

I arrived in the Law firm by 8:30 am, I was a little bit late but it's fine because we're holding and managing our own time but still if we have concerns, the CEO should know it first before we take an action like now, I have to tell Mr. Park that I'll take a leave for week. I know he'll be surprise because it should be informed a week before the said date so I have to tell him that it's an emergency.

I honestly don't want to go but I think Bobby is right, we have to disclose everything so we can move forward and start something new with our own. This is for Reign so I have to do it.