Chapter 62

When Jennie's hand landed on Somi's face, the latter looked at her in surprised. Her mouth is a bit gape and holding her left cheek as she felt the pain of anger.

"How dare you!" Somi said and ready to slap Jennie's face but Lisa went between to stop her. Bobby pull Jennie's arm to stay away from her but Jennie pull back "How dare you to hurt me under our roof?!"

Jennie huffed "Should I throw that question to you? How dare you to hurt my son? Huh?"

"RJ.. Let's go now" Bobby whispered to her.

Somi push Lisa gently so she has enough space to pull Jennie's hair later "Because he needs to learn a lesson. It's not my fault if you raise him like that, a stupid like his Mom" She impulsively said.

"Somi!" Marco shouted in anger.

"You better stop Somi" Lisa said and pull her away from the place "Let's go now!" She's gripping on Somi's arm.

Jennie didn't say a single word and step up, she slap Somi once again but this time the latter fight back. Somi pull her arm from Lisa and tried to pull Jennie's hair.

Everything was a messed. Marco and Bobby were surprised on what happened.

Lisa instantly pull Somi away from Jennie as they're hurting physically. When she successfully parted their body, Lisa quickly check Jennie.

She cup Jennie's face and fix her hair "Are you okay?" She asked but she just received a slap from Jennie. The latter push her away while looking at her sharply. She didn't utter a word but Lisa can feel the so much anger within her slap

"You better stop now Jennie and Somi!" Marco yelled at them, he's about to hold Somi's arm but her reflexes is too quick that she step forward and planning to pull Jennie's hair again.

"You're ruining everything!" Somi scream.

Lisa looked back to see Somi and saw her coming, Jennie is ready to fight back again but Lisa hug her so she won't feel the slap. Somi's hand landed on Lisa's back. She stop when she saw how her fiancé protected Jennie from her.

Somi went wild as she pull Lisa away from Jennie and hit her a lot of times. She's crying while doing such things. Lisa didn't pull back from Jennie's body and continue on protecting her so she won't get hurt.

"Let go of her" Bobby interrupted as he saw how Jennie's trying to push Lisa.

"Are you going to protect that bitch?!" Somi shouted.

Marco whispered something to Bobby and the man bob his head. He took Reign on his arm so they can leave.

"Jennie.. You should go.. We will settle everything" Marco said.

Jennie pushed Lisa so hard and looked at her from head to toe "Can't forgive you" She said.

Lisa's eyes look like she's begging to Jennie. She tried to reach her hand but Jennie back away and looked at Somi.

"Let's see how brave you are as soon as we're in front of the court. You wouldn't get your license as a Doctor, you better be that brave as soon as we meet Somi. I won't think twice to put you in the jail for this.. In just a snap, you'll fall down and beg on my knees to ask for forgiveness. The incident that happened today was unforgivable. Mark my words Somi. Mark my words" Jennie said firmly and took her bag.

She turned her back and walked out of the house. Bobby looked at them first in disappointment before he followed Jennie. When they reach the garden, Lisa run out of the house to follow Jennie.

"Jennie!" Lisa called and hold Jennie's arm "I'm really sorry.. I didn't know that it will happen.. I'm-"

Jennie slap her again "Don't ever touch me" She said.