Chapter 50

Jennie's P. O. V.

I laugh at her sarcastically on what she asked. I don't know what's running through her head everytime that we will meet accidentally. It's ruining my mood every damn time that she'll ask something regarding about Lisa, like she's forcing me to admit that I still have feelings for Lisa and haven't had moved on.

"Are you threatened?" I asked out of irritation.

She looked at me in disbelief "Threatened? Of what? Because you are here? Who do you think you are to feel threatened?" She asked.

"I'm her first love? 8 years?" I turned up my one eyebrow.

"So what? What's your point?"

I put my hair behind my back and cross "What my point here is, you're always putting Lisa on our discussion. I mean, Why? Seems like you're forcing me that I still love her? Somi.. You can marry her in front of me. You can have her and do whatever you want. If you feel so threatened that I came back because of Lisa, you are definitely wrong. I came back for myself and for my son so stop involving us to your life because I'm not interested" I bluntly said.

"Hmmm. So it's good that everything's clear with us.. Focus to your son and I will focus to my family. I didn't know that you're using your head" She chuckle.

I titled my head on what she said "Excuse me? Watch your mouth Somi. You should tell it to yourself.. Don't try me to bring back how you took the rights of my son to have a family?"

She crossed her arms and looked at me from head to toe "Just reminder Jennie, she went in and didn't force her. She choose me over you even though you are pregnant" She stated while clenching her jaw.

"Is that so? You didn't force her because you let her. After all, You can have her. Even though you two have sex in front of me? It's fine. 8 years? It's enough to get over her body" I laugh softly.

She didn't speak and just glaring sharp at me. It's really tiring to explain to this girl about my feelings for Lisa.. She feels so threatened. Geez, I can't blame her. Insecurity is possessing her heart and soul.

I wanna hit her mouth so bad, how come Lisa choose this? She can afford to hear how sharp her words are? She looks innocent before but look at this Lady, her true color is showing off. I can see and feel it.

I checked Reign and saw him really quiet, looks like he's sleepy. I looked at my watch and still so early to go home.

"Mommy!" Lisa's son run to Somi, wait. He's holding Reign's toy car "Look, that kid gave it to me"

Somi whispered something and he bob his head. This young boy keeps on shaking his head looks like he's disagreeing on what Somi is trying to say.

I stood up and took Reign from Jin. Everyone teased me to make me laugh. They're forcing me to sit on their table but I refused because they're too loud. I went back to my seat and make Reign lay on my arm, I will ask Bobby to look after Reign so I have chance to talk to Irene and others before we leave the party.

"You wanna go home?" I asked Reign who's looking at me sadly. I caress his cheeks and he buried his face on my chest "You sleepy?"

"Uncle Bobby?" He asked and look everywhere "Uncle Bobby?"

"He's in the comfort room and will be back after minutes" I said as I saw him in the verge of crying. I know he's not in the mood and feels so sleepy because he's not that talkative and energetic as he shoud be.

"Mommy love~" His lips curve and cling my neck.

"Do you want to drink your milk?" I asked him, he didn't answer so I have to take his baby formula in the bag.