Chapter 13

Lisa entered the school, bringing the flowers and food she bought earlier. Everyone is looking at her because of the gift she's carrying, addition to that is, because of her good looking appearance.

She looks so cool and hot at the same with her formal attire. Her attention is on the way, searching for her love. Since the campus is too big, she couldn't remember where is the exact place of Jennie's office.

"Hey. Did you know where is Teacher Jennie?" Lisa asked the student.

"I saw her heading to the cafeteria" The boy said.

"Could you tell me where is the cafeteria?"

"Just go straight then turn right, when you see the end of the corridor you need to turn right again then you will see the big cafeteria. Besides the students are walking towards it so I guess you won't get lost" He explained.

"Thank you" She replied and continue walking.

Lisa lifted up the flowers and foods when the students passed by her, chasing each other.

"Rascals" She hissed and check if her gifts are okay.

When she reach the very end, she saw the cafeteria and happily made her way through it. She can see how the crowd inside gets bigger and it's making her feel unsteady because of the sight.

"Excuse me" The student bump her, almost stumbling on her feet.

"Yah!" She shouted but the kid didn't even look back to say his sorry "That brat"

Lisa look around first to check if her girlfriend is out there but she isn't. She have no choice but to search for Jennie inside the school, she couldn't call her since she forgot to bring her phone. As she step her feet inside the cafeteria, a loud noise keeps on banging through her ears. Shouts and laughter are the only thing she can hear.

"Jennie.. Jennie.. " She uttered and look around "I think there's a designated table for teachers"

Lisa walk slowly, trying to be sure to find her girl real quick. As her eyes roam around the area, it landed to the girl she's looking for. Her lips stretch upward, she can't hold back her excitement upon seeing her. Lisa's day is complete because of her not until she saw Jennie laughing with the guy in front of her.

She didn't mind him and stop behind her girl. She cover Jennie's eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Lisa??" Jennie remove her hand and look back, her eyes widened when she saw her girlfriend standing behind her "Oh My God!''

Jennie got up and throw herself to Lisa. She hug her so tight, almost breaking Lisa's bone.

"You miss me that much?" Lisa laugh and kiss Jennie's temple.

"I miss you so much" Jennie said as she parted their hugs, she cup Lisa's cheeks and quick a soft kiss on her lips "Why are you here?"

Lisa showed her gifts for her and flustered a smile "You're already eating, I thought I will arrive before your lunch" She sadly said

Jennie took the foods and flowers from her "I will eat again" She chuckle and took her seat "Let's eat together"

She grab Lisa's arm and make her sit beside her. Jennie forgot to introduce Lisa to Mino because of too much excitement. She feed the tall girl first by offering a food on the spoon she's holding.

Lisa keep on glancing on the guy in front of them. He looks so familiar. He's wearing mask that's why she couldn't recognize him.

"Have we met before?" Lisa break the curiosity upon her mind. Jennie put down the spoon and look at them vice versa.