Chapter 16

It was last night when Lisa finally ended their relationship. The 8 years they build turned into an ashes. Dreams, future and goals being together are not on Lisa's lists anymore. The hate and madness are possessing Lisa body while Jennie, she's still looking forward to fix everything even how many times that Lisa shooed her away and heard hurtful things, she wanted to go back to her.

She went home last night soaking wet and devastated. She's  out of her mind as if she couldn't hear anything around her. Ella was trying to talked to her since the little girl woke up by 1AM because of heavy rain but Jennie didn't speak and move slowly to her room.

She couldn't feel the so much pain when they were still in the park but as soon as she saw darkness in her room, she feel the emptiness. She broke down in tears along with the big drops of rain. She curled her knees and hit herself to the point that she started to blame herself although there's nothing to blame of.

She fell asleep due to too much crying. Her parents knocked on her door around 6AM because of work but she's not responding.

Jennie finally open her eyes when the clock hit 9AM. She look through her clock and didn't surprise her. Another day for heartbreak. She mainly search for her phone if Lisa changed her mind and decided to come back to her or she was pranking her but there's nothing at all. Jennie thought about Lisa's social media account so she checked on it.. Another heart breaking for her that she saw no pictures of them being together anymore. From Day up to the very last picture of them were deleted.

Another tears has been produce by her eyes. She go through the message box and sent several messages for Lisa. She's not giving up. She tried to call her but it's just ringing.

"Jennie?" Mrs. Kim knocked on the door.

Jennie ended the call and wipe her tears "Yes Mom?"

"Are you sick? Let me come in. Ella told me that she saw you last night"

"I'm fine Mom. I just overslept.. I'm preparing myself to go to work"

"I will cook your food, okay?"

"Okay Mom" Jennie replied weakly.

She got up from the bed and hold on the table, she's about to fall down. She shakes her head and proceed to look for a clothes to wear. Her face is dull and can visibly see that she's out of her mind. Jennie proceed inside the bathroom for a quick shower. She sneeze a lot of times and cough as well because of being soaked last night.

She turn on the heater and the water spring on her naked body. She's just looking down and watch how the drops of the water resembles on what happened last night. Lisa's words and voice keep on playing on her mind. From the very start up to the end, she bit her lower lip and begin to cry again.

Although she didn't want to cry, her eyes are betraying her. She knows that today and on the following day, she won't be productive as before. Her everyday living will be different. From always talking, catching up by dates, laughing and talking about dreams to asking for attention, forgiveness and love.

"What did I do wrong to deserve this?" She sobs and let the tears flow down along with the water.

"We had sex"

It keeps on running through her head. She turn off the shower and walk towards the bathrobe. She's about to wear it when she glance on the human size mirror. She stop from wiping her body and furrowed her eyebrows.

Jennie hang the towel and stand sideways. She slowly lift her hands to her belly and stares at it. She's confused that her belly is getting bigger but she never binge in eating. Her eyes landed on her breast and noticed that her nipples are getting bigger.