Chapter 53

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up with a sudden pain on my head. I got up and held it, it's seriously painful because of being wasted last night. I can't remember how I reached Seulgi's place last night but as far as I remember, we were talking in the bar over something.

It takes times for me to remember what really happened. If there's one person who'll elaborate what I did which is Seulgi then maybe I can remember few of it.

I went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I received a message from my Dad that the surgeons have an urgent meeting after lunch.

Dipping on a tub with warm water is a perfect for a person who has a hang over. I waited for a couple of minutes until it's ready to use. I took off my clothes and put myself in. This is so relaxing.

I lean my nape on the tub and looked upon the ceiling. I breathe out, pulling out my deep breath. I went home earlier and found no one inside, after Jennie didn't reply on what I asked, I decided to go home as well.

She doesn't care anymore, I mean.. She hates me to the point she would never give a damn about me. That's fine because it's my fault.

I don't know exactly what should I do. There's something in me that really confusing. I wanna let it out but I can't. These past few days, I couldn't sleep because of thinking too much.

Somi and I haven't had a good talk, we always argue over small things. I received hard slaps which is not new to me. I will try to make it up for Liam so he won't feel upset to me.

I don't know what's the best thing I should to so I can talk or hug Reign. I really wanted to touch him. Every time I'm looking at Jennie, there's a pain inside me. The soft Nini I know turned into a cold hearted one.

I wanna cry in front of her but I am trying not to. I don't want her to see me really weak. I can still remember when we were still together, that's the only thing she asked for me, don't every cry because it's breaking her heart. Is it still the same? Or she will laugh at me when she see me crying and begging on my knees.

I once did it in her office but she just hates me. She pushed me, telling me to go. It's really confusing for me that I can't understand what I was feeling. During those 3 years, I felt the heaviness in me but when I found out that Jennie was here and our child is alive, I couldn't contain my emotion. Hatred, madness, happiness and excitement are mixing inside me.

I want her to get out of my head but I can't. I'm getting tired because she'll suddenly pop up out of nowhere.

I can't tell if I'm happy right now.

I hopped out of the tub when I feel so uncomfortable. I took a quick shower and close my eyes as I rub my hair.

"I love you My Surgeon! You're just mine!"

I unconsciously open my eyes and turn off the shower. I almost punch the wall but I stop myself. I took the bathrobe and proceed on taking the clothes to wear.

After half an hour of preparation, I am done and ready to go. I looked at the clock and it's few minutes away until 1pm. I swiftly walked outside of our unit and headed to the parking area.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Somi, asking where I was and the meeting is about start in any minute. I drive my car so fast and call Seulgi instead but she's out of coverage area.

Four months.. Somi and I will tie our knot after four months. She's waiting for that day to come. I felt somehow happy before about the marriage that my Dad declared but now, I don't know. The wedding is out of my mind already. I wasn't thinking of it since my mind shrink. My head is occupied with different thoughts. I have no one to talk with, I can't open up.