Chapter 32

Jennie's P. O. V.

My morning wasn't good enough. The visitation last night was stressing the hell out of me. They know where we're living.. I don't have any plans of telling someone where we at.

I didn't shed a lot of tears last night because I already released it few years ago. I'm just mad because of my son's situation back then but aside from it, there's nothing else. I tried not to think of what happened but it's bugging me. I know my Mom, she won't stop until she get what she wanted which I would never give.

I heard about the snow storm tomorrow which is sunday so I don't think we can visit the village. They will surely understand it. Reign woke up with same time as mine this morning so I didn't had much time to prepare everything. Reign is playing with his toy cars with pacifier in his mouth.

I reviewed the other cases from this week and I decided to be good Attorney for once. The man whom visited me last day, I told to myself that maybe I should just help him to file a case as well without asking for exchange.. Like big amount of money. Seeing them happy after this trial will make me feel so good. I will just make sure that this won't last that long for my appearance.

I lurk mysef through the documents, I have a series of work today. I thought I can go home by lunch but I just remembered that there's a client until 3PM. I told Ella to visit the apartment tonight so she can sleep and stayed until Sunday which she agreed.

"Reign baby, Do you want something? Just tell Mommy" I said while flipping the pages, he's not responding and busy playing with his cars "Reign can you hear me?"

"Yes Mommy Love" He replied and just gaze on me.

Anyways, I just remembered what my secretary told me. Irene was trying to reached out but I told her to say that I am busy. Even so that Irene didn't do anything to me, I just can't meet them. I went so distant to everyone that I know before.

The telephone beside me ring so I have to stop reading and pick it up.

"Good morning Atty. Kim!"

"Who's this?"

"It's me.. Atty. Hwang"

I rolled my eyes and put the telephone between my shoulder and head so I can still review the documents.

"Hey Attorney. What can I do for you?"

"Can I invite you for a lunch?"

I stop and hold it "I'm sorry Mr. Hwang but I am busy" I said and hang up the telephone.

He's getting into my nerves. If I know, he's just one of those men who were craving for someone else's body. I don't have time for their shits.

I look on the clock and it's break time so I have to get up and go to the canteen to look for something to eat. I glance outside the building and God, I can sense that the storm will come tonight.

"Reign come to Mommy and we will go to the canteen" I said as I walk towards the door. He ran to me and hold my hand. When I open the door, I told them to have their brunch.

"Mommy I want banana milk" My son said.

"Okay Mommy will buy you one" I replied.

We headed to the elevator where everyone is heading to. They look at me and Reign as we step inside.

"Good Morning Atty. Kim"

I looked at the back and saw Dara behind me. She slap my shoulder which cause me to laugh at her silliness.

"I didn't noticed you" I laugh and carry Reign when three men ride the elevator, I think everyone's heading to the cafeteria.

"You're busy looking at your son" She chuckle.